♔Chapter Twenty seven♔

Fearing Love from the Alpha 

Chapter 27

Please read the note at the end.

Sasha~

My breath was hitched. I could feel my heart beat stop. My eyes widened in fear as I stood frozen with Xavier holding me.  His grip on me tightened as I could hear the boots on my father’s feet click on the way over to me.

Slowly I turned around, covering Xavier as much as I could. My father’s face looked as if it hadn’t been shaved for day. His long brown trench coat was wrinkled and dirty looking. His eyes looked like to black beads in a white bowl.

I still couldn’t feel myself properly breathing. “I won’t ask again what the hell is going on.” His posture had a calm facade which I knew was fake. Looking around I could hear that the music had been turned off. All the strippers were staring at me some sympathetically, others not so much.

Stepping up I was ready to talk when I was suddenly yanked back into Xavier’s warm arms. He held me closer to his chest and let out the growl that I was by now used to. Unwrapping myself from Xavier I stood tall in front of my father.

I don’t know what was happening to me, but I knew it was good. With Xavier by my side I could feel as if I could do anything. “Father. I was just quitting.”  Grabbing Xavier’s arm I made a turn to walk past the man I once called my dad.

Now I could only call him Victor, his first name. “Oh no you don’t!” I was snatched away from Xavier and heard a sudden SLAP! Opening my eyes I realized it was me, who Victor had hit. My left cheek had a sudden pain. I was on the floor on my knees.

I could hear the audible gasps around me. Looking up I could see a shocked looking Xavier. Giving him a weak smile I felt something snap in him. I don’t know how, but I could feel it. In an instant Victor was tackled to the ground by Xavier and being hit in the face repeatedly.

“YOU’RE THE ONE HURTING HER!” He roared out with each punch. I stood there motionless. I could feel myself not wanting to stop this because of all the years of pain this man put me through. He was never my father the instant his palm and connected with my cheek when I was eight.

But it wasn’t his entire fault. He had lost the one who he had loved. Blinking back the revenge I stepped forward. I ignored everyone around me who were running around. I ignored the girls on the stage telling me to step away. 

I was no longer a coward. “Xavier let him go.” I couldn’t let myself look down at the mess Xavier made, but my eyes deceived me. Blood. It was everywhere. I knew it was not only the blood from the man who had touched me earlier.

Pulling on Xavier I kept yelling. “Stop! Please Xavier!” Victor was long gone passed out. “PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!” I yelled out urgently. I pulled on Xavier harder as tears fell down on face. I don’t know what I would do if he was to be too badly harmed.

Xavier might end up in jail. Still I could hear the punches, his grunts and the men around me too frighten to interfere yelling at him to stop. Without knowing what I was saying I let out three little words. “I LOVE YOU!”

All motion stopped.  Everybody stopped still. All eyes were on me, besides one person.  The boy who I really think I might be in love with. From behind I could see him frozen. Victor was forgotten and so was everything else.

I really couldn’t care what would happen to the piece of scum. Slowly my knight turned around. His lovely eyes were back to there original color. He stepped forward as I stepped back. Letting out a small growl he stepped closer and I let him.

“What did you say?” He asked quietly. I avoided his eyes looking else where. Suddenly I was pulled flush against Xavier. Looking up I could see the curiously in his eyes. “I- I said I think I love you.”Flushingred I looked at Xavier through my wet lashes from the tears.

His thumb brushed again my cheek leaving a trail of sparks. “You never said think.”  Closing my eyes I let him continue. The butterflies in my tummy kept flying. Did he feel the same way? “Because I know that I love you.”

I gasped in surprise, but was quickly shushed with Xavier’s lips on mine.  The kiss felt sweet yet passionate, I couldn’t pull away, not yet.  “Okay people keep it moving, I got this.” Pulling way I looked over at a smirking Carter.

“Well love birds, as much as I love this I think we should get going.” Turning around I looked at a passed out Victor. “What about him?” Xavier’s arms tightened around me. He let out a low growl. “He should be dead.”

I pulled Xavier’s head toward me so he was looking at me. “Hey as much as I would like that, he is no was my father.” His eyes soften as he pulled me closer. “How about a hospital?” He asked. Sadness clouded over me.

My mother is dead. My brother is dead. Now my father was going to a mental hospital. Sighing I nodded. Xavier walked us out as Carter called some friends to help with Victor. I don’t know how all this came to here.

I was with the boy that I loved. Looking up at Xavier I smiled. He gave me a breathtaking smile before taking off his coat. Confused I was just about to ask, before he interrupted me. “No one will see you in these unless it’s me. Got it?”

Blushing I let Xavier put the long coat on me. Leaning into him we walked on home. “I love you.” He softly said kissing my temple. Smiling up at him I said, “I love you more.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who else wants this story to end? Comment if you do and stop reading here. This is not the end! I repeat this is not the end! So yeah until the next update, Comment, Fan, And Vote!