Chapter 16

Six Months Later

Just a little over a year you and the crew had now been at the resort. Every month or so, more and more refugees made it safely to Jerusalem; the number on the "Satisfied Guests" board just kept growing.

The resort itself was also growing. Once one tourist bus would leave, the next would arrive within 24 hours. It was the best cover possible and you were honestly having the time of your life. But you had a gut feeling something was going to happen; something bad. You always trusted your gut feeling, no matter how big or small you felt something might be.

During your down time between missions, you and Rachel actually came up with a workout routine for the tourists and you taught it every other day while at the resort.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five," you and Rachel spoke in synch with your German accents, throwing punches with your arms across your bodies. It was hot inside the lobby, the sweat beading across your face as you did your workout routine with your friend.

"Good job everyone. Keep it up! Now onto squats!" you said, placing your hands on your hips and counting out with Rachel.

Peering over the group of tourists working out in front of you, you saw Ari walking around the perimeter of the resort, mug of coffee in his hand; his eyes glued to your body. Normally you wore leggings under your leotards when working out, but it was too hot today so you decided to skip them. Instead, you were just wearing a short sleeved black with white polka dotted leotard and thick leg warmers around your ankles.

When Ari noticed your bare legs, he nearly tripped over his own two legs as his eyes roamed over your body. You did your best to hide your smile, but it didn't work; blush creeping up from your neck and to your cheeks at his gaze.

The two of you had sex and fooled around off and on over the last six months. It was a great stress reliever, but it also made you go from falling in love with Ari, to full blown in love with him. Numerous times you wanted to talk to him about your feelings as you thought he might possibly reciprocate them as well. But you didn't want to ruin a good thing you had going on, especially because you all were still there for the mission. Nevertheless, if there wasn't a mission going, your mind was on Ari.

Once the routine was over, you gave Rachel a high five before grabbing a towel and water. The cold water felt wonderful on your parched throat as you downed the entire bottle. Finished with the water, you waved to the tourists and headed outside to the smallest building of the resort; the laundry room.

Each week everyone switched out chores and this week you were responsible for laundry. One thing you really loved about the resort was that except for the buildings with the rooms and the main lobby, there were no doors; only arches that brought forth the hot, yet breezy air from the sea.

Placing some of the dirty clothes into the washer, you began to hum to the song stuck in your head, 'Hungry Like The Wolf' By Duran Duran; your hips swaying back and forth as you piled in the clothes. Adding the soap, you shut the door to the washer and turned the dial to start; the machine coming alive with the vibrations of the water. A soft yelp left your lips as you turned around to see Ari leaning against the wall opposite you; his thick arms folded across his chest, a cunning grin on his face.

"Ari, you startled me," you laughed breathlessly.

His eyes traveled the length of your body up and down before landing back on your eyes. His arms uncrossed and he took the few small steps to get to you, backing you up against the washer as his lips claimed yours. He began to nip at your lower lip and you opened your mouth, wanting to taste him. Your tongues massaged together, your hands threading through his chest hair as he wasn't wearing a shirt. His hands cupped your face, tilting it to the side for a better angle and he swallowed your moan of desire.

Ari paused, pulling away; your lips just barely brushing against one another's. Your head was swimming with the passion of the short kiss. His hips pushed into you and you could feel how hard he was.

"Do you feel what you do to me?" he rasped out, lips brushing yours as he spoke. "This is how hard I got just watching you in that little outfit you're wearing. Do you know how many of those men were ogling you during your workout?"

Your eyes fluttered shut as you felt his lips at your neck. His hands left your face and trailed down your body to grip at your hips. In a swift movement, he placed you on the washer and you parted your legs for him to stand between them; his rock hard cock now hitting you perfectly against your clit and you could feel yourself growing wetter by the second.

"Ari," you keened.

A dark chuckle came from him. "What is it baby? What do you need?" After all this time, it still never ceased to amaze you at how turned on you got when he called you baby in such a raspy voice.

"You," you pleaded in a mumble. "I need you."

In a moments time, he shimmied his shorts down to his ankles and then pulled you to the edge of the washing machine. The machine began to vibrate more heavily as it flipped to the spin cycle, making you cry out as the vibrations hit your core.

He pulled the bottom of your leotard to the side, his fingers trailing along your folds to already find you soaked for him. Ari wasted no time lining himself up before thrusting into you. Gripping him around the shoulders, you held onto him as he thrust rapidly into your core; your mouth at his neck where you began to suck on him to drown out your moans.

There was nothing like having sex with Ari; it was complete euphoria. He always made sure your needs were attended to before he finished. But today, the vibrations of the washing machine was helping with that. The vibrations sent tingles from your spine, spreading to the rest of your body as you hooked your legs around his waist.

"ShitshitshitSHIT!' you mewled, feeling the coil begin to tighten in your lower abdomen. It was all too much; Ari's thrusts, the vibrations beneath you. Your toes began to curl and you knew you wouldn't be able to keep quiet. Your breathing became ragged, your eyes hooded as the coil snapped. Your head flung backwards and just as a scream ripped from your throat, Ari's hand clamped around your mouth to drown out the noise as best as possible.

Your walls, along with the washing machine, vibrated, sending Ari over the edge as he stilled inside of you; his own grunts couldn't be tamed as quiet as he hoped. His head was thrown back as you saw the ecstasy spread across his face. Slumping back onto the washing machine, you closed your eyes and willed that you could regain your breathing in time before anyone walked in on you two.

~~~

"What's that?" Sammy said, pointing to the bruise you had left on Ari's neck.

Ari scratched at the purple mark, turning to face his friend. "Nothing. What's up man?"

Sammy laughed, shaking his head. "You tell me."

He stilled his walking, just wanting to go back to his room and take a shower before Sammy stopped him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're falling for her aren't you?" Sammy asked. Ari's brows furrowed as he placed his hands on his lips. "Y/N. You're falling in love with Y/N aren't you?"

Ari scoffed as he began walking back to his room. "I don't know what you are talking about man."

"Oh don't bullshit me Sammy," he declared with a serious tone. He ran up ahead, stopping in front of Ari. "I've known you for how long?"

"Too long."

"Yeah and I've seen the way you look at her. Fuck Ari, I never saw you look at your wife that way! Why don't you just tell Y/N how you feel about her?"

"Soon to be ex-wife." Ari looked to the ground. He wanted to, so many times. And he almost did on a few occasions. He had a feeling you felt the same way about him, but he didn't want his feelings to cloud his judgement when it came to the mission. Sure, when you were at the village when the Hadandawa were there, he was terrified he'd lost you forever. And he couldn't get enough of you when it came to the sex. But there was more to you than sex, so much more.

Turning to face his friend, he shook his head and scoffed. "You're wrong Sammy." Ari walked back to his room as he thought to himself. His friend was wrong; he wasn't falling for you; he was already head over heels in love with you.