Chapter 8

That night, Ari lay awake in bed; his mind not only on your past, but on you and the way you kissed him back. He had never been kissed so passionately and he yearned for more. He was moved by your story, impressed even after what you had endured, decided to come out and be a part of this mission. Smirking to himself, he knew you had a good heart and wanted to help those in need; thankful for Ethan telling him about you.

He stiffened as he heard you moving about your room. In truth, he was hoping you invited him to bed that night; not to have sex, but to just sleep together and so he could hold you. That night he slept in your bed had been the only night he slept well since being here. He loved having you in his arms because he missed being close to someone while he slept.

Over the course of the last few years, he had a feeling his wife would be leaving him. She wanted him to be home with her and Maya, but he couldn't leave those facing war and famine to fight by themselves; he knew he had to do something, or nobody else would.

He knew that there was a chance the mission could last years, and you were a beautiful woman, no doubt about that. And he wouldn't mind having someone here with him, someone to relieve some stress with. But he knew his mind needed to be on the mission and to not fray too far from it. His main priority were the refugees and saving as many as he could.

From the corner of his vision, he saw the curtain, illuminated by the moon, open and he quickly closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. He heard you creep to the door, opening and closing it before he opened his eyes and looked out the window to see you walked towards the beach.

~~~

No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't fall asleep. You figured with crying so much that night to Ari, that sleep would easily come, but you were wrong. Deciding to give up, you got up from your bed and made your way to the dresser, finding your bikini and slipping in on; throwing your hair up into a high ponytail and twisting it around so it wouldn't get wet.

With your hand on the curtain separating your room with his, you slowly pulled it to the side and tip toed through his room and to the front door. Holding your breath, you grabbed the knob and twisted, blowing out your breath as no noise was made when you opened the door. Shutting it quietly, you walked through the sand and towards the beach, smiling at the breeze before you.

You had intended to do some late night swimming, but for the moment, you just wanted to take in the peaceful night. Placing your fingertips to your lips, you closed your eyes and hummed in satisfaction, remembering Ari's lips to yours and how wonderful the kiss was.

"Y/N?" Ari's voice broke you from your thoughts as you turned around to face him. "What are you doing out here?"

Giving him a soft smile, you returned your eyes to the sea. "I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about going for a late night swim."

"Would you like some company?"

"That'd be great Ari."

He never bothered to go back into his room to change his shorts, instead, walking into the sea by your side with his pajama shorts on. The water was warm, but the breeze from the sea had you breaking out in goosebumps and you shivered at the delightful feeling of cold mixing with warmth.

The two of you waded a little farther out until you were chest deep in water. Another gust of breeze rippled through the water, this time Ari noticed you shivering.

"Cold?" he asked with a hint of a smile.

You nodded, dipping further into the water as to expose less of your wet body to the wind. "A little," you chuckled back your reply.

"C'mere," he said, moving closer to you and bending down to grip at your legs. You let out a yelp, nearly losing your balance in the water as he helped you wrap your legs around his muscular torso. "Better?" His hands were on your back, your chests touching together and you could feel the warmth radiating off his body.

"Much," you answered as your eyes locked with his. Just a few hours ago, right before you two shared a kiss, you didn't think Ari could have been more handsome, but you were wrong. Now, out here in the open sea with the moon illuminating the water, you could clearly see just how truly magnificently beautiful he truly was.

Your heart began to beat faster as Ari's eyes roamed across your face, finally settling on your lips. Using your right hand to drag into his hair, you pulled his head closer to you and claimed his lips with yours. The kiss was different from your first kiss. Your first kiss was a bit more slow, more passionate and sensitive, but this kiss was purely raw passion. His tongue pried your lips apart in a kiss so demanding, you felt tingles throughout your entire body, all the way to your toes.

Ari's lips left yours, instead igniting a fiery trail across your cheek and down to your neck.

"Ari," you gasped breathlessly as he bit down on a particularly sensitive spot above your collarbone, making you thrust your hips into him as your arm snaked around his neck.

He growled at your ministrations, continuing to slaughter your neck with kisses and nibbles. Your clit began to throb, yearning for touch as you bucked your hips into him yet again. Another growl escaped his lips as he bit down under your collarbone. You wanted to badly to scream in pleasure but you were too close to shore; to the tourists and crew.

Ari's right hand snaked around to the front and in between your bodies. He began to slowly descend his hand into your bikini bottoms; your arm tightening around his neck as you loosened your legs from his torso so he could have more room.

His fingers teased the small patch of curls above your mound before dipping lower, sliding through the silky lips of your pussy; your breath hitching in your throat.

"So warm," Ari breathed into your ear as his fingers slid along your entrance before moving up to circle your clit.

Your head fell back as an onslaught of pleasure ripped through you. "Yesss," you moaned out softly as he teased your nub back and forth; your mouth placed at his neck.

He slid a long thick finger into your core and you latched onto his neck to hold back your cries of pleasure. He slowly pumped his finger in and out of you before adding a second finger. It was pure euphoria for you, being too long without a man's touch, and Ari knew exactly what he was doing.

His palm caressed your clit as he fucked you with his fingers; your body on overdrive from all the sensations. "Are you going to come for me?" Ari huskily groaned into your ear, his fingers caressing that spot inside of you that made you quiver.

"Mmmhmm," you whimpered, feeling that familiar coil in your stomach tightening; that feeling you hadn't felt in well over a year.

Your legs began to shake around his frame as your right hand gripped his hair; your mouth to his, kissing him fervently. Just a few more strokes over your sweet spot and you were flying over the edge into pure blissful oblivion as Ari swallowed your cry with his mouth.

Ari held you tightly in the water as your body came down from the most amazing orgasm of your life. Your limbs felt like jelly after his pleasurable onslaught; your eyes tired.

Pulling away to gaze into his eyes, there was nodoubt about your feelings for him. Spending day in and day out with him for two weeks straight, you weretruly starting to fall in love with Ari.