Chapter 9

The next morning you woke up early to find your bed empty, again. Ari had come back to bed with you that night, holding you close and you slept peacefully.

Throwing on your bikini, you placed a white tank top over it, along with a sarong as you headed out to the main lobby.

You made a list of some things the resort would need before Ari caught your eye walking around the resort. He had a mug of coffee in his hand and wasn't wearing a shirt; just some shorts. Biting your lip, you took in his glorious body, feeling suddenly awake at the sight of him.

Watching him from the corner of your eye, he walked to the front of the resort to see Max teaching a Tai Chi class for the tourists before heading into the back towards the sea. Taking the clipboard with your list, you picked up your glass of water and went to sit on one of the lounge chairs on the patio outside. The sun was warm on your face as you got back to your list.

"Morning," Ari spoke, standing in front of you with his hands on his hips.

Your eyes were narrowed because of the sun, forgetting your sunglasses in your room. "Morning Ari."

His eyes roamed over your body, your leg showing from the slit in the sarong and your heart skipped a beat from his heated gaze. "We're taking the tourists out to go diving. Did you want to come?"

You saw the group of tourists standing around the docks, wearing their wetsuits. This is what you wanted to do since coming here, but Ari, along with Rachel, Max, Sammy and Jake were all going out there. Deciding best to have a crew member stay back, you shook your head.

"Not this time. I'll stay back and keep an eye on the resort."

Ari smiled, giving you a nod. "Maybe I'll take you out diving sometime. Just us two."

"I'd really like that."

You waved them off as they started boated into the sea. You had heard about the beautiful coral reefs and wide variety of fish in the Red Sea and you couldn't wait for Ari to take you out himself.

~~~

Ari was having a great day. The operation last night was a complete success, he got a good night's sleep as he held you, and now he was diving; something he loved to do but hadn't done it in a long while.

He felt the string tugging on him, Sammy trying to get his attention so he swam to the surface.

Pulling off his mask, he looked up at his friend sitting in the dinghy. "What's up?"

"Turn around," Sammy remarked, looking at the resort.

Ari turned around in the water, his heart sinking at what he saw. They looked like government officials, decked out in dark clothing, all of them carrying guns. But what angered him the most, was seeing you up against the wall of the resort, a terrified look on your face as someone loomed over you.

~~~

Sitting in the sun, you became hot so you removed your tank top, leaving your torso bare; your breasts pushed together from your bikini top.

That morning, you worked on your list, along with watching everyone diving. They looked to be having a blast, which was great as you hoped it would bring in more tourists, making your cover story even more convincing.

Before long, there was a rumbling of vehicles from the road. Setting your list down, you peaked around the corner of the resort to see three large trucks stopping. While your heart began to hammer in your chest, you put on a smile as you waited for them at the side of the resort; hoping Ari would see what was going on and come back to the shore.