Chapter 15

Neither of you two fell asleep right away, even though your body was sore and exhausted. Instead, the two of you lay there, listening to one another breath; you each were consumed by your own thoughts.

"How did you make it out of the village?" Ari was the first to speak.

Your fingers strung through your hair, letting out a sad sigh. "Amina. She saw the Hadandawa coming and she grabbed my hand and ran. We hid in the brush, staying quiet. But the screaming and gun fire began and....and then....her husband's body dropped next to us. He was dead. They shot him." You had to take a minute to compose yourself. "From the look Amina gave me, I knew she couldn't live without him. She got up from our hiding spot and ran towards them, sacrificing herself. She died....she died saving me."

Ari wrapped his arms around your shaking body, consoling you. His lips pressed against the tip of your head as you sobbed your heart out, finally ready to mourn your dear friend.

"She was a brave woman, just like you," Ari whispered.

Your shook your head. "I'm nowhere near as brave as she was."

"You're too hard on yourself Y/N. You don't see yourself the way I see you. What you've been through with Deborah, and yet you still took the chance to come out here. And now with Amina. You are one of the bravest women I know. You are risking your life each day you are here, for the greater good. It takes somebody with a big heart and a lot of bravery to do so."

Letting his words sink in, you closed your eyes. The last words Amina spoke to you resonated in your head; "Be strong. Be brave. You have a good heart." Slowly, you let the tears subside as you gave into exhaustion; your body going limp in Ari's arms as you fell asleep.

~~~

When you awoke next, it was still dark out. Grabbing your watch from the bedside table, you saw it was 4 in the morning and you were now wide awake. Feeling a tight grip on your middle, you looked down to see Ari's arm wrapped around you, a smile spreading on your lips.

Lying back down, you turned to your back and stared at the ceiling, taking in the events of the last two days. Life was different out here, not just for you, but for the Sudanese people, especially those who lived in smaller villages. Being kidnapped or even killed was something they had to live with on a daily basis; whereas when you were at home, you didn't have to worry about that kind of thing. It definitely opened your eyes as to what you had gone through with the Hadanawa and what local villagers go through on a daily basis. But you had to be brave, be strong, not only for the refugees, but for Amina. You would dedicate your work out here to your friend, your friend who gave her life for yours.

Lifting Ari's arm from your body, you slowly crept bout of bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower; your legs were still sticky from yesterday's ministrations with Ari.

After your shower, you walked back to the bedroom, admiring Ari's naked form as the sheet slipped off his chiseled body. Your core began to ache with desire for him yet again.

Tiptoeing over to the bed, you carefully parted his legs open and you settled yourself between them. Ari stirred for only a second before stilling. With a smile, you gently gripped his soft cock in your hand, beginning to pump him slowly; your eyes never leaving his nude torso. His member began to harden in your hands, a moan coming from his sleepy mouth.

Licking your lips, you placed them over his tip, teasing your tongue along his slit; his hips jerked upwards into your grasp. "Mmmmm," he moaned in his sleep. Your tongue darted out, licking a long strip from the base of his cock, to the tip. This time, he startled awake and sat up, his eyes on you.