Ouch

This text, Nico POV
This text, Percy POV

"Nico?" a voice was the first thing I heard when I woke up. Someone was calling my name, but the voice was a bit fuzzy in the state I was in, so it took a minute for everything to clear.

"What?" I asked, a grogginess in my voice as I tried to sit up. I quickly found that I was unable to move my hands, they were bound to my sides. "What!"

I began to struggle but a hand placed itself onto my shoulder halting my attempts at escape. I whipped my head up to stare into a familiar pair of eyes, "Nico," Kaldur asked concerned. "Are you alright?"

"You," I started before glaring hard. "You son of a bitch."

"Nico, I'm sorry, but we had to put you under," Kaldur explained. "You weren't listening and after what happened with the training simulation, we were worried that you would do something...harmful...to yourself."

"Oh yes, thank you for tying me up and knocking me out," I rolled my eyes. "Now get me out of this so I can punch you."

"Nico," Kaldur sighed. "You need to listen. We found out that the world has been split, 18 and older are in one world while 17 and under are here."

"Percy's 18."

"Like we thought, and right now, we're figuring out how to bring the worlds back together with the help of Shazam who can travel between the worlds, seeing as he's both a kid and an adult."

"Ok, great, now can you get me out of these bonds?"

Kaldur, hesitant, undid the ropes around me. I stood up and stretched a bit, cracking my stiff joints and muscles, "Thanks," I told him.

"Your-"

He was cut off when I swiftly spun around and punched him hard in the face, giving him a mean left hook. Kaldur fell down by the shock of the impact while I regretted the punch when my hand immediately flared up in pain.

"Gods damn," I groaned, holding my hand. "You're skin hurts."

"Got out your agression?" Kaldur asked, rubbing his cheek a bit as he stood.

"Not even close," I denied walking past him. "I'll give the rest of it to whoever did this."

...

This was absolute torture! All I've been able to do is pace back and forth while the League tried to locate where this whole thing originated. They managed to work with the people in the other world with the help of Shazam, who can turn into a kid and an adult. He told me that the Team had to knock out Nico because he was trying to go and find me, but they were worried about what he might actually try and do. A crack of thunder and the flash of lightning snapped me out of my thoughts and Shazam now stood in the middle of the room. I immediately ran over to him and demanded answers.

"How's Nico?" I asked him, desperate for the information.

"He's fine, awake now," Shazam informed. "He woke up then punched Aqualad in the face if that helps at all."

"Sounds like Nico," I nodded. "Thanks, now let's get this whole thing over with."

So, little update, hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, also a little news. My original plan dealing with Nico and Aqualad (Kaldur) has changed. My original plan was to have Nico and him be in a relationship but break up later on. This would cause drama later on when Kaldur goes under cover as Manta and infiltrates The Light. But I kinda lost interest in that idea so now Nico will not be in a relationship with Kaldur. I'm really sorry for those who were excited to see the relationship but I have a new idea for him.....

Also sorry this was a short update!