𝟏 | 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

"aw, isabella! you look amazing! i'm sure connor is gonna go heart eyes for you when he sees you walk down the aisle!" nini compliments as she helps fix the blonde girl's dress.

nini was isabella's maid of honor, having to be the girl's best friend since freshmen year in college. "thanks nins, i'm so glad you're here to witness my wedding. i love you!" isabella said as she hugs the brunette. "love you too, bella."

they were suddenly interrupted when ricky barged into isabella's hotel room, making nini roll her eyes. ricky was the best man, having to be connor's best friend since high school. "hey isabella, connor wanted me to give this to you." he said in a loud voice as he hands a piece of paper to the bride.

"oh my god, bowen! do you even know how to knock?!" nini said in an angry tone.

"oh sorry there princess, i just did what connor asked me to do." ricky responds as he puts his hands up in defense.

ricky and nini hated each other's guts ever since they met two weeks ago. connor and isabella called them in early so they could help in last minute wedding preparations. but everything didn't go as planned. connor and isabella thought that their best friends would truly get along since they shared the same interest. music. ricky was a music producer while nini was a music therapist.  although, the opposite happened. constantly, they would have arguments and fights when the couple wasn't watching. despite that, they knew that ricky and nini never got along.

"i'm just saying! like out of respect bowen, at least knock!" nini responds, isabella trying to calm her down. "hey both of you, can you at least set aside you feelings for today? please nini, do it for me and ricky, do it for connor."

"fine." both ricky and nini groan and isabella smiles. "good."

the ceremony went smoothly and perfectly. nini looked absolutely stunning in her light blue bridesmaid dress while ricky looked handsome in his navy blue suit. isabella walked down the aisle and caught everyone's attention as she looked beautiful in her lace bridal dress. connor started tearing up and ricky passed him a tissue to wipe his tears. all of their guests especially ricky and nini, started tearing up during their vows and when they shared their first kiss as husband and wife.

the reception was the best. the ballroom was filled with people's laughter as ricky and nini made their speeches for the newlyweds. everyone was having fun, dancing, eating and enjoying each other's company. suddenly, it was getting late, all of the guests started to bid their goodbyes. the only ones left were connor, isabella, ricky and nini.

"god where the hell is ricky?!" nini expresses her frustration as she helps carry the gifts to the car. "he should help me with this!"

after a few minutes, ricky came to the ballroom, his curls disheveled and his suit was wrinkled. "what the fuck ricky, where were you?! you were supposed to help me with these?"

"sorry!" ricky rolls his eyes. "i was-"

"ok whatever! i'm not interested to hear about it! now help me!" nini demanded. "whatever you say."

as they set the last of the gifts, connor and isabella came to their best friends, thanking them for everything they've done these past few weeks. when ricky and nini were left alone, nini starts, "bye ricky. i'm glad i don't have to see you again!"

"same here, now we can finally get out of each other's lives. goodbye nini. see you never." ricky replies as they go their separate ways.

note: hi i hope you liked the first chapter

note: hi i hope you liked the first chapter. i'm so excited for this book omg!!