17

Dracos pov

My head was killing me, my stomach hurt, I almost didnt want to open my eyes. I moved my hand but something was holding it down, I slowly opend my eyes and looked around, there was a small light beside me and I instantly knew where I was, in the hospital. I looked down at my hand to see harry, fast asleep holing my hand lightly. I smiled and moved my hand to gently touch his face. He woke instantly and made eye contact with me.

"Dray!" He yelled and wrapped his arms around me. Although his yelling made my head hurt more I smiled and hugged him back. He pulled away and kissed me deeply.

"Wow, being here is way better than that room" I joked. Harry laughed and kissed me again.

"You're an ass" he mumbled when he pulled away

"How so?" I asked, trying to act hurt but his happiness was making me smile like a madman.

"You didnt let me come with you and you got kidnapped! Asshole!" He said angrily. I laughed and moved over on the bed and pulled him up to lay next to me. I kissed his head as his arms and legs wrapped around me and pulled me close, although he was being very gentle as not to hurt me. He grabbed one of my hands and kissed the band aid on my wrist.

"I'm so sorry I let this all happen" he mumbled. I gasped and grabbed his face with my free hand -the hand that did not belong to the arm he was lying on- and kissed his nose.

"This isn't your fault harry!" I said and started giving him many little kisses all over his face. He hid his face in my neck and held my hand. I smiled and kissed the top of his head, removing my hand from his to take his glasses and sit them on the bedside table

"Sleep, please?" I whispered pulling him closer. He hummed in agreement and soon the room filled with the soft snores coming from harry. I smiled and started playing with his hair, soon feeling sleep take over me.

◦•●◉✿ + ✿◉●•◦
Harry's pov

I woke up, a bit surprised to be in someones arms. I opend my eyes and seen a sleeping draco, suddenly all of last nights memories came back making me smile.

"Ah Mr Potter! Malfoy woke last night did he?" Madam pomfrey asked giving me a fright

"Oh- ah- yeah" I said. She laughed and nodded her head.

"I'm guessing you're gonna take Mr Malfoy to the ball tonight?" She said, her eyes twinkling.

"Oh! I completely forgot!" I groaned angrily. She laughed again and shook her head

"Better ask him soon" she said and tapped her watch.

"Yeah... I will" I said looking at draco. She smiled and left the room. I pulled draco closer and kissed his chin, and then his cheek, then his nose, and finally his lips. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear him, so I kissed him again making him pull me closer

"Sleep" he mumbled

"No, we need to talk about a couple of things" I said laughing.

"Next hours" he mumbled making me laugh more

"What? English please" I said kissing his nose

"We talk later, cuddles and sleep now" he said tapping my face sleepily. I laughed again and pulled his hand away

"10 minutes, and then I'll get us some breakfast yeah?" I said pulling him closer

"10 hours" he mumbled. I sighed but stoped talking so he could sleep a little more. I started playing with his hair and watched as he slept, I probably looked like a creep if someone was watching.

I really wanted to talk to him and ask if it was Ginny who took him. I already have the strongest feeling it was her but something in me wont let me just pin something this big on her. I'm sure by now Ron has said some words to her about it. In fact I'm sure the hole school knows about what happened, secrets don't last long in this school.

"Harry!" Hermione said running in. I instantly told her to be more quiet for draco was sleeping.

"Sorry!" She whispered sitting down in the chair I was sat in last night.

"He woke up?" She said looking at our legs that were tangled together.

"Yeah" I said smiling. She smiled and pulled some books from her bag.

"Your homework" she said sitting it on the beside table beside my glasses.

"Ugh, thanks for ruining the mood" I mumbled. She laughed and shook her head.

"I done it for you" she said. I gasped and looked at her wide eyed

"Don't play jokes like that! You would never" I said. She smiled and shook her head

"No, I know how stressful it would have been for you yesterday, worrying about draco all day and then finding all those things wrong with him. So I done your homework" she said. Although I still didnt believe her I thanked her anyway.

"HARRY!" ron yelled walking in. Hermione told him to he quiet but it was to late. Draco moved a bit and then his eyed opened

"Shut up weasley" he mumbled, turning to his back was to Ron but pulling me with him so I was now on the other side of the bed. Hermione laughed and hit Ron lightly in the stomach

"Why walk into a hospital screaming Ronald? Honestly" she said rolling her eyes but smiling widely. I laughed and wrapped my arms very tightly around draco

"Sleep more, we'll get up soon" I told him but he shook his head

"To late. You wake me up and then weasley does" he grumbled. I laughed and kissed the top of his head.

"We'll leave you" hermione said getting up and pulling Ron with her.

"No 'Mione! They'll make out if we leave!" Ron complained as hermione shut the door to the hospital. I laughed and kissed dracos nose.

"Want me to call dobby to get us some breakfast?" I asked. He hummed and nodded his head. I smiled and soon dobby was in and out of the room.

"He talks so loudly" draco complained

"Do you have a headache or are you being dramatic?" I asked

"Both" he mumbled. I laughed and reached over to grab my glasses, and then looked for the right potion for his headache

"Here drink this" I said handing it to him. He mumbled in disagreement but drunk it anyway. He then pulled me close to him and started playing with my hair making me smile.

"Here Mr Potter!" Dobby said suddenly, he had two trays with jam toast, pumpkin juice and some chocolate frogs. I smiled and thanked him