43

Harry's POV

I sat in dracos lap under a tree. Hermione, pansy, Ron and Blaise with us too. draco was the only one who had taken the news of me being half cat rather well. pansy had freaked out and yelled at first but now she obsesses over my purring. Blaise had just stared for some time before giving me a half hearted smile and apologized for my misfortune. Ron on the other hand had ran to me and pulled my tail and ears thinking this of some kind of joke, this was until Luna and Hermione yelled at him to back off.

"will you stop" I mumbled as draco ran his hand up and down my tail

"why?" he asked running his hand back against the natural way my hair sat. suddenly I moaned loudly making everyone freeze again.

"ah. maybe that could be why" draco said blushing and pulling me closer. I glared at him and tried to get off but he kept me there

"don't move" he mumbled.

"why" i shot back

"he's got a hard on" blaise said. I  blushed and avoided anyone's eye contact, its his own fault for rubbing my tail.

~
dracos POV

he's asleep again. harry has been falling asleep on me all day, its rather adorable but he's never slept this much. I was now carrying him to bed, it was rather annoying I couldn't go through the normal way, but again this secret passage was better, I didn't have to attempt those horrid stairs that move on their own.

Hermione had witnessed the spell that the dark lord used on harry and was studying about it in the library, behind harry's back of course, harry hated the slight more attention.

I placed Harry on his bed -even though by now it had become our bed- and took off his shoes and some of his clothes leaving my sleeping soulmate in his boxers and shirt. I got ready for bed and lay next to him pulling him into my arms. his tail wrapped around me making me gasped but I shut my eyes and kissed his head, careful not to touch his ears.

~~
"drayyyyy" harry complained, for the last hour and a half I had been trying to get harry to do some homework.

"harryyyyy" I said back pulling him off his chair by his arms and picking him up. the twins joined us and started patting Harry's ears. I placed harry down and glared at the two

"no. only I can do that!" I said angrily. the twins raised their hands in surrender and harry giggled.

"you're so unlucky mate! first Ginny-"

"-then us with the candy-"

"-then you get kidnapped-"

"-and now you're half bloody cat!" they said finishing eachothers sentences. harry sighed and nodded his head grabbing my hand

"tell me about it. what's next?" harry said jokingly. the twins snickered

we walked into the library finding Hermione rather quickly. she was sat in Pansys lap, pansy looking defensive, and had many books around her.

"maybe we should leave" I mumbled, not wanting harry to know what she was looking at. harry rolled his eyes and pulled me over there. he sat in my lap by habbit and picked up one of the books out of curiosity.

"if you are that nosey you may as well ask Mcgonagall!" he snapped suddenly. I moved my hand to play with his ears, other the last day I have discovered this is a good way to calm him down. Hermione sighed and rolled her eyes

"I have found out some helpful things actually. maybe you'll let me help you harry" she snapped. a deep growl, overly cat like, came from harry as he glared at her angrily.

"what have you found out?" Fred asked suddenly intrested, or asking to piss of harry.

"well.." Hermione started sending me a look, I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend kissing his head

"I see why the dark lord would do this. although, that does mean he would have studied his fair share on cats... but harry will grow to have a cat like personality, curiosity will be a strong one by what i have read" she said

"Harry's already bloody curious. nothing can boost that" George said laughing under his breath.

"he also won't be able to turn into a cat unlike Mcgonagall. he's stuck like he is now. also here it says some cheesy things about relationship type things. like patting his tail will-"

"we know, no need to finish that" I mumbled. harry snorted in amusement but didn't say anything. Hermione sighed angrily at being cut off but moved on,

"I haven't found out to much yet, but if I'm being completely honest, I think he-who-must-not-be-named made his job even harder making harry like this" she said. the twins started laughing, harry smirking in amusement.

suddenly Dumbledore walked past us, not saying anything. Hermione sighed

"acting a bit strange don't you think? Dumbledore?" she said

"he's a strange man. no I think he's being himself" harry grumbled. Hermione rolled her eyes at him but stood up.

"I'm going to keep researching about you, I would prefer if you weren't here making snarky comments" she said to harry getting up and looking at the book shelves. harry shrugged and got up

"I'll leave gladly" he mumbled and walked out with out saying goodbye