44

dracos pov

"there you are!" I said once I had found him. after he walked out of the library me and the twins made small talk before I decided to follow him. harry didn't say anything he just looked at me from where he sat on the grass looking out at the lake.

"are you okay babe?" I asked sitting next to him. he just looked at me before sighing

"I can't send my thoughts to you anymore. I tried when I was taken but nothing happened. I heard you... but I couldn't say anything... I was kinda hoping Hermione had found something about that" he said resting his head on my shoulder as I sat next to him. I grabbed his hand and kissed it softly.

"we will find out why and get it back to how it was" I promised him. he looked up at me and crawled on to my lap before just looking into my eyes 

"harry, I need you to know that I love you. I always will. no matter what." i said softly reaching up to place a hand on the side of his face. he looked at me, tears in his eyes and he lent towards me and let his lips connect with mine. I smiled and pulled his lips closed and grabbed harry by the waist with my free hand pulling him closer. he smiled into our kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I love you too" he replied before placing his lips back on mine. I smiled and licked his bottom lip, he opened his mouth a little letting me slip my tongue in and soon our tongues were lazily fighting in his mouth. I moaned as his tail wrapped around my lower waist and began to move around my groin. harry smirked and kissed me harder making me moan again, I let my hand that was holding his face down and placed both my hands on his waist and stared to grip roughly, now he moaned and his tail flopped a little. I smirked and grabbed his tail and began to pat it making him moan again.

"hey! cut that out!" harry said although he was red and out of breath and it came out more of a sigh. I smiled and pulled him into my chest wrapping my arms around him protectively. his tail didn't stop rubbing up and down my torso making me blush and my breathing deep. 

"harry- s-stop" I said in a sigh. he smiled and kissed my chin wrapping his tail around one of my arms instead. I laughed and reached my free arm up and started to pat his ears making him purr and rub against my hand. I smiled, I love how this simple touch makes him react. i stopped and wrapped both my arms around him rubbing my hand up and down his back lovingly

"draco" he mumbled

"yes, love?" I replied. he pulled himself closer to me and sighed

"I'm scared.... I dont want to die"

╚══ ▓▓ ࿇ time skip ࿇ ▓▓ ══╝

it was now after dinner. I had left harry with ron and blaise in Harry's dorm and went to find Hermione who was still studying Harry's condition in the library. I soon found her at a table filled with books.

"hey Hermione!" I said sitting next to her. she gave me a half hearted smile in reply. I sighed, she was difficult when she was studying hard. I looked down to see Pansy alseep on the floor looking rather uncomfortable. I laughed and kicked her softly, she didn't wake.

"Hermione?" I said paying all my attention back to the frizzy haired girl in front of me.

"draco?" she replied.

"I was wondering if you could look something up for me. it's to do with harry" I said looking down at my hands.

"what is it?" she asked

"Well.... harry told me he can't use the mind link anymore.... but he can still hear me... I was wondering if you could look that up?" I asked. she smiled and nodded her head

"of course"