21

Harry's pov

"Where are Draco and Ron?" Pansy asked as blaise and I walked in to hagrids hut and shut the door.

"Ron said he needed to talk to him-" blaise said sitting next to Pansy "- this ones not to happy about it" he said pointing at me

"Over protective" hermione mumbled

"Hey! If pansy had been kidnapped and starved, sitting in the cold for hours and you were not there to stop it, you would be to!" I said angrily. Hermione held her hands up in surrender but her and Pansy laughed. I rolled my eyes and sat in the corner of the room with some of hagrids weird animals and pretend to be interested in them.

" yo' stayin at Ron's this year hermione?" Hagrid asked giving us all a cup of tea.

"Yeah, Mrs weasley wants me and harry there these holidays" she replied. Just then ron and draco came in. I ignored them and continued to pat the weird creatures.

"Wheres harry?" Draco asked. Hermione pointed at me and draco smiled sitting behind me and pulling me into his lap.

"Hi" he said kissing my cheek. I turned around so I was facing him and hugged him.

"Again overprotective, clingy... honestly you would be a pain to date. Dont know how draco puts up with you" pansy said. I pushed draco away at that and got of his lap and just sat beside him.

"What the hell is you're problem?" Draco asked her turning around so he could see her.

(ᵔᴥᵔ)(ᵔᴥᵔ)(ᵔᴥᵔ)(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Dracos pov

She shrugged at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes, she always done things like this. I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him up, I took him over and sat him next to Ron before sitting in his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm more clingy than he is Parkinson" I said before hiding my face in his neck and moving my arms to wrap around his torso. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. No matter how I tried to make him look like the more dominant one he always turned it around again.

For ages we sat there just listening to conversation, nor me or harry actually talked, we just sat there and listened to others rant on about things we didn't care for.

Soon we left for lunch. But I pulled harry away and walked with him through the forest, although it was forbidden and Dumbledore has had many talks with me about this. I sat down where there was a nice view and pulled harry down next to me. He grabbed my arm and hugged it as he lay his head on my shoulder.

"What did you and Ron talk about?" He asked.

"You'll know soon enough" I said simply and kissed his head. He looked up at me and sighed

"I hate secrets" he mumbled. I laughed and held his hand

"You'll love this one"

After that we just sat there, harry soon fell asleep, I pulled him into my lap and wrapped my jacket around him like a small blanket. I'll have to write to mum tonight about what Ron said.

Sorry for the short chapter, my school has over done me with homework :/ ill try to post at least once every couple of days, sorry if I cant