six

Draco

I opened the door to the gryffindor commonroom, harry had told me the password. Pansy ran in there, ron, harry and hermione where in there sat on a couch in front of the fire.

"Hermione" pansy said, they all looked up at us, their eyes going wide. "Dray, I told you not to come in unless it's an emergency" harry said. "Well this is, kinda" I shrugged.

Harry got up and took me to the other side of the room. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Pansy really fancys hermione, so.... that's why I'm here" I shrugged. Harry sighed "I guess I cant get mad I would do the same" he mumbled. I smiled.

I looked over to the other side of the room where the girls were only to see them rapped in each other's arms. I could not help but smile at them.

"Hey, d- draco?" "Yeah, harry?" I replied looking back at him.

"Tomorrow night for you... maybe wanna go... on a date... with me?" He asked. My smile only grew "of course" I almost yelled.

"I- I mean yes" I said awkwardly. He laughed, "great"

"You guys should go before you get caught" hermione called to me.

-

When I woke the next morning harry was the first thing on my mind. I could not believe that he had asked me out on a date, me draco malfoy.

Pansy was waiting for me in the great hall. She smiled when she seen me "her draco" she smiled as I sat down. "Hello pansy" I smiled. "How did you sleep? You seem very happy today" she said.

"I slept well, although I do feel like something bad is going to happen today" I said.

"I feel like that to, but not something to bad, just something that will affect a group of people" she said looking down at her plate. "Let's just hope that's not us" I sighed

"PANSY, PANSY" hermione called running after us. We turned around, both girls with massive smiles on their faces. "Would you wanna come with me to the ball?" Hermione asked.

"Yes" pansy said happily rapping her arms around the slightly smaller girl.

I smiled at them. I felt like they were ment to be together.

"Wow wait what ball" I asked suddenly realizing the question that was asked. "There is a ball next week. You can only attend if you have a date" pansy said

"Who are you gonna ask draco?" Hermione asked "nobody, I dont like dancing to be honest" I shrugged.

They both gave me sad looks obviously wanting me to come, but they said nothing about it.

-

I walked around the school, the ball being the only thing on my mind. I wanted to ask harry we would only go as friends... that reminds me our date tonight...

I walked into the great hall for dinner. I smiled as I made my way past harry who was sat at the gryffindor table. He gave a big smile back.

-

I was not sat out where me and harry had said we would meet. I watched as the wind blew leaves into the lake.

It started getting dark, confused I looked down at my watch only to see that harry was a hour late. Maybe he got caught up with snape? I decided  to stay longer and wait for him.

Soon it was completely dark, the moon being the only light, and still nothing from harry. I looked back down at the time only to see he was now 3 hours late.

I got up and walked back to Hogwarts. He obviously was not coming.

I went straight to my room and cried my self to sleep. Harry had stood me up, I knew all this was to good to be true.

I guess this is just what you get when you let your self fall for stupid Harry Potter.