45

dracos pov

"have anybody seen harry?" I asked walking up to my friend group. Hermione sighed angrily

"I have. I told him to leave you alone considering he's always got his arms around you" she said shrugging.

"what the fuck?!" I yelled angrily. she jumped and looked at me surprised

"you're not mad about it? harry I mean?"

"of course I'm not Mudblood!" I said angrily. everyone gasped and stared at me. Hermione had tears in her eyes

"I'm just looking out for you" she said softly

"well you know Harry's biggest fear is something like that! you know the thought of losing draco in any way makes him have a panic attack! even more now hes half bloody cat!" ron yelled at her. suddenly harry walked over, completely ignoring everyone and sat down next to blaise. I sat in his lap, a very rare thing for me to do, and kissed him deeply.

"please dont listen to her if she says something like that harry" I whispered resting my head on his shoulder. his arms wrapped around me and he shoved his face into my neck, his tail wrapping around my wrist.

"I love you harry" I said softly.

"I love you too" he whispered. Hermione glared at us and rolled her eyes before going back to her book. he soon fell asleep making me smile.

I turned my attention to blaise and ron who needed help with homework. as we were talking I felt my lap go lighter.

"harry?-" I fell silent. where harry had been sitting sat a small black cat fast asleep.

"we need to go to Mcgonagall"

sorry for the short chapter. again this book is hard for me to write😅 should be posting another chapter tonight though