five

Draco

Today was Sunday meaning we had no classes. I spent a lot of last night deciding if I did like Harry, we didn't get to talk much yesterday so I have no idea his the break up with Ginny went.

Last night I found out how much I really do fancy Harry; a lot. I don't think he feels the same, Harry potter can't be gay!

"Are you gonna eat draco?" Pansy asked as she filed my cup with more pumpkin juice. "No I'm not hungry" I said. I looked over to the Gryffindor table but Harry was not there, Ginny wasn't either.

I got up and went to look for them. I had walked around half the school and had not found them. I was about to give up when I heard yelling. It was them.

"WHY ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME!" Ginny yelled. "Because... I fancy some one else, I'm s- sorry Ginny I don't l- love you any more" he said sadly.

"Who is it, who is 'oh so better' then me?" She yelled. "Just some boy-" "YOU LIKE A BOY!" She screamed. "YOUR A FAG" she yelled at him. I came around the corner I had been hiding behind and grabbed the collar of her robes.

"Dont you ever call him that again" I whispered, dangerously. "Dray don't" Harry said putting his hand on my shoulder. I ignored him and continued to yell at Ginny. "If I hear you say anything like that to him again I'll make su-" "Dray please, she's not worth it" Harry said cutting me off.

I let her go throwing her to the floor as I did. "Did she hurt you?" I asked him, looking him up and down to make sure she had not touched him.

"Dray calm down I'm fine" Harry said a small smile crossing his face. "Why would you care about him?" Ginny asked walking towards me. "What's it to you?" I said, I went to move closer to her to become more intimidating, but I was stoped by Harry.

"Dray let it go, please" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me away. He pulled me outside. "Are you okay?" I asked again. "Yes Dray I'm fine" he said giggling a little. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "She is gonna tell everyone yo- WAIT HARRY ARE YOU GAY?! I MEAN YOU SAID YOU FANCY A BOY-" "Yes Dray, I think I am gay" he said his face going red.

"Now I bet you don't want to be friends with me" he sighed. "Harry don't be stupid" I said laughing a little. He gave me a small smile.
_
It was not the edit of the day. Pansy had said earlier today that she needed to talk to me about something.

She walked into my room looking like she was about to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked getting up and giving her a hug. "I- I don't know what to do!" She sobbed into my shoulder. "About what" I asked. "H- Hermione" she said, hugging me tighter. "What do you mean" I asked confused.

"I like her draco, I really, really like her" "Then why won't you tell her that?" I asked.

"Draco you don't get it, the only time me and her talked in person was to find out his to keep our thoughts from one another, it's not like you and Harry, you two gang out all the time, I want to hang out with Hermione but she will never want to hang out with me, I don't think she even thinks of me as a friend." She said.

She sat on my bed and looked at the floor. "Why don't you ask Harry out?" She asked. "I- well- he does not like me" I said looking down at my shoes. "Draco, he broke up with Ginny today, also has he ever really acted like he is in to girls? Draco you need to tell him"

"No pansy, I don't want to tell him, I don't want to mess up our friendship, also we are talking about you and Hermione not me and Harry" I said.

"Well what do I say to her?" "Be honest with her tell her how you feel" I said walking over to her and sitting next to her, she lay her head on my shoulder.

"Ever since you started hanging out with Potter you have been more understanding. You know how to make people feel better, he had made you a better person" she said.

We sat in silence before she jumped up. "We have to go, I want to tell her now, right now" she said before running out of my room. I ran after her all the Gryffindor common room.

"Are you sure about this pansy?"
"Yes"