seven

Draco

I walked into the great hall for breakfast, pansy smiled as she seen me.

"Draco" she called. I slowly made my way to the slytherin table and sat next to her.

"What wrong?" She asked looking at me concerned."Nothing" I mumbled taking a sip from my drink.

"I'm guessing the date went bad?" She asked placing her hand on mine, already knowing something bad had happened.

"No, he didn't even show up, I waited 3 hours for him and nothing" I said, holding in tears.

"Oh my gosh draco that's horrible!" Pansy almost yelled, as she pulled me into a hug. She soon got up and made her way to the gryffindor table and smacked harry in the back of the head with out warning.

"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ASSHOLE?!" she screamed at him.

"HOW DARE YOU ASK, MY BEST FRIEND, OUT ON A DATE THEN NOT SHOW UP! YOU STUPID, STUPID HALF BLOOD!" she screamed getting most people's attention.

I sighed getting up from my seat. If I didn't get her away from him she would lose it and expose the fact I'm gay to the hole school. She went to say something else but I got there in time. I rapped my arm around her.

"Pansy it's fine, let's go" I said trying to lead her away, she didn't move she just took a deep breath.

"Your lucky he has a heart or you'll be dead right now potter" pansy spat. She turned around and took my hand in hers and walked away.

"I dont know why your stuck with him as a mate, I knew you and potter actually getting along would go bad, how dare he leave you out there like that!" Pandy said as we walked the halls together.

"It doesn't matter pans, I'm not worried about it" I shrugged.

"But draco, he's your mate, he should know how to treat you, how is hermione friends with him?! I dont want you talking to him with out me draco got that?!" Pansy said.

"Yeah I got it mum" i mumbled she groaned at me but didn't say anything.

~

I was now outside finishing some of my DADA homework. I felt someone sit down beside me, I looked up to see potter. "What do you want?" I asked bluntly as I went back to my work.

"Draco, I'm really sorry snape had me in detention, then ginny would not leave me alone and I got there but you were not there then I realise I was 4 hours late, I'm really sorry Dray" I looked in his eyes for any clue that he was lying but I only found his eyes filled with guilt.

I sighed, as much as I wanted to stay mad at him I just couldn't. "Fine" I mumbled. "But never do that to me again you managed to- never mind" I said.

"Managed to what?" Harry asked conversion all over his face.

"don't worry Im going see how pansy is, coming?" I asked he stood up and smiled.