When Miyu's drunk

Philippines, Cracker, China, Japan, Canada, and Spain: *sitting around and talking (while Philippines sat as far as she could from Spain)*

Miyu: *runs in at full speed and crashes into Philippines* *talks with a slurred voice* PHILIPPERNES...!!! Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm not feeling sho good... *suddenly snatches Spain's tomato* what are YOU doing here, ya ugleh tomato? Nobody invited you to sha parteh! *crushes it with her fist and jumps up and down on it*

Spain: D:

Everybody else except for Caesar: o_e ...

Caesar: *trying to hold in laughter* XD I put something her morning milkshake

Miyu: A B C D E F G, H I J K L M N O P!! Q R S, T U V, W X, Y AND Z!! NOW I KNOW MY A B C'S!! NEXT TIME WON'T YOU SING WITH ME?!?!

China: okay... that IS kinda funny, aru...

Miyu: *points at Japan* YOU!!! *throws a banana at his face and takes one for herself*

Japan: 0_0 *has literally no idea*

Miyu: *puts banana to ear like a phone* ring ring ring!

Japan: ?????!?!?!?!

Miyu: ring ring ring! ...RING RING RING!!!!! *opens banana up and smushes it on Japan's face* WHY DO YOU NOT ANSHER MY CALL?! I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU MORE CHINAXJAPAN--

Canada: *has tranquilized Miyu* ... 0-0

Miyu: Miyu bridge ish falling fallin' down, fallin' down, fall... in'... dow... n... *falls face-first on the smushed tomato*

Japan: ...werr... that was... not normar...

Caesar: I'll just, uhhh... *attempts to pick Miyu's body up, but miserably fails and drops her multiple times*

Philippines: *has a shipping idea* Spain, *shivers* stop moping over the stupid tomato- you can get another one- and bring Miyu to her room!

Spain: *picks up Miyu bridal-style*

Philippines: *gets as far as she can from Spain, and takes a picture of him and Miyu* -w-

----

Sorry, I forgot to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY ALL BEAUTIFUL READERS!!!

MERRY (very late) CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I hope you got what you really wanted! I did! *pulls out headphones and a TMNT 2015 calendar* >w< YAY~! TMNT FOR THE ENTIRE 2015~!!!! AND NOW I CAN LISTEN TO MY VOCALOID AND HETALIA CHARACTER SONGS WITHOUT MY FAMILY LOOKING AT ME LIKE IMMA WEIRDO!!!

One time, my little brother called Pub and Go! "Weird."

So I drew a mustache on his face in permanent marker overnight... I got grounded for a little while, BUT I HID MY IPOD SO THEY COULDN'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!! HAHAHHAHA!!!

Oh, I watched Earth to Echo last Monday, and OH MY ARCEUS WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MOVIE!!!

So inspirational... ;w;

It's one of my favorites now >w<

ANYWAYSSS...

~Your Miyu-ness (haha lol idk XD), OUT!!!