20 Facts about Miyu you probably didn't know

1.) I am EXTREMELY emotional. Like, VERY emotional. (Ask @Stormfast_Mountain about this, she was always there... *creepy music*)

2.) when I fangirl, oh, I FANGIRL, alright. When I see something I like that is adorkable, I will instantly squeal and act all fangirly XD (you can ask @Stormfast_Mountain about this, too. Even @DupStep_Lover)

3.) my favorite type of music is the soft, slow, calming music. Weird, huh?

4.) my dad used to think I was retarded

5.) I switch through different personalities a lot

6.) when me and my older sister were younger, I used to leave the curtains open at night. One day, she told me that there is this creepy, weirdo dude that stares at me when I leave it open. Since then, I always close the curtains when it gets a little dark (it sacred the heck out of me!! 0_0)

7.) sometimes... I feel like I'm a cat... (again, ask @Stormfast_Mountain)

8.) I write my chapters in my notes and when I get wi-fi, I copy and paste them into the create thing on wattpad and post it

9.) I love to watch/read scary things, but afterwards, I regret it... A LOT

10.) I have Genophobia... -///-

11.) I talk to myself... in my head... like, all the time XD

12.) when I get mad, I have to force myself to calm down. To do this, I bite down on my tongue. (Sometimes really hard >_<)

13.) ... I am forgetful

14.) sometimes biting on my tongue doesn't work, and I have to LITERALLY FORCE myself to not kill someone (hehe... ;;^_^)

15.) I love my best friends more than anybody else IN the world.
God: 1
Bff's: 2
Family: 3

16.) I am not athletic WHATSOEVER!!!

17.) I also have Acrophobia... and Pyrophobia...

18.) I used to get mysterious bruises on my legs when I was younger, and I didn't know why...

19.) I love Astrobiology and stuff that has to do with the brain like, why we have dreams, and what out dreams mean, and why we have fears and stuff.

20.) I can get a bit... obsessive at times... hehe

----

Caesar: I know that Acrophobia is the fear of heights and Pyrophobia is the fear of fire... but what's Genophobia?

Miyu: umm... s-search it up...

Caesar: okay! ^w^ *does a google search* ... 0///0 ooohhhhhhh... but now are you suppose to make babie-- MPH

Miyu: *quickly covers Caesars mouth* hehe... *whisper/yells* shut. Up!! *uncovers mouth*

Caesar: okaaayyyy... and I also know that Astrobiology is the study of life beyond earth!

Miyu: ... how do you know these things...?

Caesar: I know a guy -w-

Miyu: ... wait, that doesn't even make sense--

Caesar: *turns to reader* okkayyy! Baibai, readers!! (^▽^)/

Miyu: *facepalm* bye, guys/gals!