MY DREAM

Guys and Gals, I had the weirdest dream about Hetalia XD

Okay, it was like wayyyyy back in the years, so it like... when kings and queens ruled kingdoms. I can't remember if it was France or America, but one of them was the king and everybody else were servants. The higher-level servants got to follow 'The King' around like, EVERYWHERE. I got the so-called 'honor' of following him around with a frikin' WHEELBARROW. Such an honor. -.- anyways, I saw this one dude with eyebrows like England's, but it WASNT England. I wanted to ask about him, I couldn't speak to anyone, or else I'll get in BIG trouble. At night, I went to my room. My room was like, MY ONLY PART OF MY HOUSE. I lived in a tower, like Rapunzel (idk if that's how you spell it), but I could actually get up and down. On that same night, Jackie (a fourth grader that my mom babysits) came into my room so we could talk. She was one of the lower-level servants, so she had to bring me water or something like that. We sat on my bed and talked. After a while, I noticed she had England Eyebrows, too. This is the embarrassing part: I suddenly started petting her eyebrows and saying, "oh, look at your cute little Iggy-brows! So kawaii!!" And stuff like that. XD Anyways, I stopped petting her 'brows and was ALMOST ABOUT TO ASK HER ABOUT THE ONE DUDE WITH THE ENGLAND EYEBROWS BUT MY MOM WOKE MEH UP!!! I got really mad at her and started saying stuff like, "I was THIS CLOSE to finding out who he was!!" My mom just got confused, and as she walked away, I SWEAR I heard her say, "why can't she be normal?" XD I WAS BORN DIS WAY, MOM. SO ITS BASICALLY YOUR FAULT FOR GIVING ME ALL YOUR CRAZY GENES. Then I got ready for school and... right now I'm in second period, which is English for me. We are going to read a play. I guess I'm Charlie's Wife. -.- wish me luck~

~ your TenkaiKitten, OUT!!