;-;

I was begging my mom to let me buy the new Pokemon X Y book thingy and then she said this: "isn't that for boys? It like EVERYTHING you love is only for boys!" Then I was all like: "mom! That breaks my heart. Everything can be for girls, too!!" It actually really hurts for her to say stuff like that. Then she stated rambling about how TMNT is 'violent' and Ninjago is 'a boy thing' and Tenkai Knights is 'inappropriate' and so on. -.- and get this: SHE'S AN ANIME/ VOCALOID HATER!!!!!

Anime: I have this manga called Dawn of the Arcana (which I am OBSESSED with), and there was one scene where Loki was giving CPR to Princess Nakaba! She thought they were like, making out or something and then she banned me from reading it anymore. Dang, SHE BANNED ME FROM ANIME ALTOGETHER!!! I still read it, though, and I finished the series. Hehe it was worth it!!

Vocaloid: she wants me to be 'normal' and listen to 'normal' music. She says it's bad for me and she even turned down my dream of learning Japanese!!! :,(

My DAD, though ACTUALLY WANTS to help me with my dreams!! He wants to help me with my drawing skills, my love of astrobiology, and my dream of learning to speak and write Japanese!!! But sometimes he can get a little mad when I get bad grades... so that's why I have no favorite.

But still: FOR BOYS ONLY?!? REALLY MOM, REALLY??!?!??!

Hmph, your TenkaiKitten, OUT!!!