Chapter 12

-naruto pov-

I got up in the den that kurama and his mate lived I was happy that I can see kurama but a little sad that I had only 5 months with him and shimmer I left the den and started to strech usally kurama wound wake my up early and now it's a habait but I looked around and didn't see kurama 'did I wake up to early no kurama and shimmer where in the den with me' I started to go to the training wher eme and kurama would train but he wasn't there I went to the spot where shimmer would rest and get a pretty view but nope. I started to get worried I went down the hill and started to think where did they go I went back to the trainig spot but not there I went to the dummy and started to train.

~20 minutes later~

It has been 20 mimutes and kurama still hasn't come I was starting to get worried that something happened to them. I stopped my training and was about to got to the same spots that kurama and shimmer went to but than I was a red orange blod they were far away than I relisaed who it was and it was kurama I ran to him and he smiled. ''kurama I was worried I couldn't find you or shimmer'' I said he smiled and said ''hahaha sorry I talking to some people.... Hey kit hop on me and shimmer want to talk you about something'' ''oh ok'' I got on kurama back I grabed on to his fur and thank god i did because he started to run and than jumped I closed my eye and I didn't feel the wind blow on my skin so hard I opened my eyes and kurama started to slow down we were in a forest. I saw shimmer she was under a cherry tree it was very stunning kurama satoped and said ''ok kit you can get off now'' I hopped off of kurama he went to shimmer and sat next to her I sat across from them. ''ok kit me and shimmer has been talkig about something for awhile'' I wander what they want to tell me kurama looked at shimmer and she nodded and said ''oh naru me and kurama both thought this and well.....''
''WHOULD YOU LOVE IT BE PART OF OUR FAMILY" I was shocked 'they want me to be part of there family' ''you want my to be part of the family'' shimmer nodded and kurama said ''yes kit me and shimmer would want you to be our son'' I started to cry I noded my head and said ''YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR SON'' I hugged kurama and shimmer they both smiled shimmer started to cry kurama was happy. We stay hugging for awhile we stoped hugging and than shimmer said ''naru would you like to be a fox'' I was shocked I can become a fox ''I can be a fox'' kurama nodded and said ''yes you can turn it a fox but there will be same pain we will also have to train you to transform'' I nodded me, kurama, and shimmer stand up I followed them we went to a pond we stopped kurama and shimmer looked at me kurama said ''ok kit so as you can see this is a pon but it not just a pond it will actually will help you turn into a fox. When you get in the pond it will slowly glow and when you turn you will feel alot of pain when you turn into a fox you can't talk so don't painc don't try to walk it will cause more pain got it kit.'' I nodded my head and went the pond ''hey kit listen don't walk on the water just go the the deep end and let the pond do it thing got it'' I nodded my head and went in the pond I went in the deep end and than something grabed my leg and pull me under the water there  were lights around me some were animals than........

''aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh''

there was sharp pain in my leg than my arm my sides ever where hurt but my than I saw it the light were going into my skin and than

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

two lights went in my eye and than one when into my head I screamed so much but the water must of closed it I felt like something is growing and break my bone, skin, and musle than slients.

-kurama pov-
I heard a muffle scream I felt bad but there is no way the kit and transform into a fox me and shimmer put our blood in the pond when kit got grabed in the pond shimmer hate to hear her new kit in so much pain I felt bad to than it stopped the screamming stoped and we saw that the light in the pond starte dto dim I looked at shimmer and she nodded she went in the pond and diving to get kit. and there we saw him.

(This is baby naruto fox)

I was happy that he was my son now we are a family. Shimmer grabed kit with her mouth people saw me and shimmer having a kit we went into our den and place kit down I was happy that we had kit and he has our blood. The pond took away minato and kushina blood and now that kit has our blood he didn't lose his mermoy but he might of lost some proably kushina, minato, and his awful siblings I was happy my wife had kit with her and I layed down with my wife and son.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello sweet fox lover
Im sorry that I havent been updating for awhile I be planning on to write a new story and other thing that haven't been catching up for awhile I promise that I will be updating the best that i can I hope that you love chater 12