Chapter 7

I woke up to see the sunshining 'ahhh the sun danit I forgot to close the curtain's' I got up and took a shower and got dressed I looked down stair's and see my familly all ready eat 'of course they eat without me like they do ever day' I went up stair's to get my stuff pack up I remember what kurama said I have to get ready early and leave early but me and shino can still see eachother I was happy about that than I hear "hey kit I got some new so listen and keep packing'' I listen what kurama said and I pack the thing that I need ''ok so you will have to leave aliitle bit late the reason why becuse they are fight whih one should train you first so I found a spot that you and shino can stay and no one can bother you or follow you it a very pretty place so tell shino to follow you to the place I wil tell you the dircations and tell him that you are leaving'' 'hey kurama how long will I be gone' kurama was quite and it kind of scared me and I here a sigh and he said ''a long time kit I don't know how long you will be gone but you will learn alot of thing'' I was shocked a long time than I thought and said to kurama 'hey kurama can I come back went I start the academy'"kit I will think about it but you will still have to train'''ok kurama wait kurama do I have to sign the animal scroll'"well kit you have to pass there test first and how good you re there will see if you'r worthy and if you are you will summon the scroll'' 'ok'. I pack all my thing and went out my attic window I was on theroof to see if I can find shino I looked around 'I don't know where shino is he usually walk me home..... wait I rememebr he said that he the hier of aburama clan so I so that where i can find him' I started to walk to the abruama clan but on the roof's the only reason why because I don't want too get beaten. I was looking around and I was shino and some other guy I think it was his dad I didn't want his dad to see me because if he finding out that I'm friend's with his son we will probally never see eachother I was shino turn around and looked at my dirction I was hiding but i think he caught me but I don't know I look up to take aa peek and saw shino dad left and shino was walking in the forest I made sure no one was there and followed shino. ''Hey shino'' I said and he turned around and said ''hello naruto why were you watching me'' I blushed a bit 'he did see me' ''well I wanted to talk to you about something and really important'' I looked at shino and he nodded I took a breath and said ''shino Im leaving the village'' I looked at him I saw all of his face he was shocked ''why are you leaving the village. there are people that care about you nd you'r leaving'' I said ''shino I understandthat you'r mad but please listen I'm going to train with people but I talk to him and he said that he had a spot for you and me to vist all the time I know that yo-'' before i could saw any thing shino hugged me 'h-h-he's hugging me' I was shocked the only reasonwh I was so shocked because I was all was the one how hugged shino he never hugged me ''where are me going to meet'' shino said I was happy that he didn't get mad at me for leaving I told shino to follow me and he did we talked together and I told him that I will be coming back and go to the academy but still will be in training. He was happ that me and him are going to see echother I was listening to kurama telling us the direction and we found a beautiful flower field.

Than I hear "hey kit so me and one of my friend has a great idea so listen I will be coming out and talking to you and shino so tell him not to freak out got it'' 'got it' ''hey shino'' he looked at me and said ''yes'' ''ok soo listen people don't...

Than I hear "hey kit so me and one of my friend has a great idea so listen I will be coming out and talking to you and shino so tell him not to freak out got it'' 'got it' ''hey shino'' he looked at me and said ''yes'' ''ok soo listen people don't freak out but a friend of mind what to talk to you and me'' he looked at me and nodded than a puff of red smoke came out and there he stand kurama the nine tail fox in his human form but he still had his ear and nine tail's "well hello kit and shino I want to talk to both of you so sit down and listen carefully ok'' we both looked at each other and looked at kurama and nodded and sat down kurama sat down and said ''ok so both of you know that this place is were you two can hangout'' we both nodded and listen to kurama was saying and he said ''ok so me and one of my friend talked and we both though it would be a good idea that shino get the golden bettle and naruto get the emerald bettle but not right know naruto has to train with the other and shino you have to train with your dad I have other riend and they will teach you something and you guy can still hangout but you can't tell anyone about this got it.'' Me and shino nodded I was happy that me and shino get this bettle's together I hugged kurama and said thank over in my head me laughed and said he had to talk to his friends and me and shino can talk I was so happy me and shino talked than he told me he had to leave I hugged him and he said ''I''ll come and visit every day''I said ''thank you shino'' he nodded and left I looked around to see where I am supposed to go I looked around and see beatiful flower's I put my backpack down and lay down on the flower's they smelled so nice than. My eye started to fall I was going to sleep and I was consumed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello it SweetFox I want to say that Im sorry that it short I'm make the next chapter longer. I also going to say is sorry because the next chapter will come out really later the only reason why because Im write other stories I promise that I will try to get the next chapter out but I don't know I hope that you have a good day and stay heathly
~Sweetfox