Chapter 1

~"bleh" talking speech
~'bleh'think speech
~''bleh'' kurama speech
~'bleh' kurama thinking speech
~Bleh~ flashback
--------------------------------------------------------------
There was a boy with blond hair and three whiskers on both of his cheeks, he was running for his life behind him where the people that were chasing him there were cursing and calling him names. The boy turn to his left and saw a dead end and turn to see a anger mob they stared to beat the boy to death the little boy keep saying "please stop it hurt" and "why?''

The last thing before the little boy black out was three people in the same clothes and had different kinds of masks over their faces.

The little boy walked up in a sewer and was confused and scared when he turned around he saw a cage with a seal on it. "Well seem that my jailer came to visit me ." A fox appeared in the cage and looked at the little boy with a fox grin. The little boy was shocked and got even more scared but tried his best not to show it. The little boy said "who are you and where am I".

The giant fox looked at the boy and said "I'm the kyuubi". The boy was shocked and then said "but the kyuubi died and the 3rd Hokage killed him". The little boy was in shock and confused. The kyuubi started to laugh and then said "your little hokage couldn't kill me. I'm pure chakra so instead he sealed me into you".

The boy was shocked but it disappeared and said with a sad face " I should have figured that". The fox was confused and the boy continued to talk "the people in the village all said demon, fox brat or even demon scum so I should have figured that out.... So that's why they hate me" The boy almost started to cry but the fox didn't look at the boy and said "Im sorry it's my fault that the villagers hate you."

The boy looked at the fox and than said "why did you real attacked the village you don't seem so bad as the villager talk about'' The fox looked at the boy and said ''you are a clever boy well you better sit down because this is a long story but i will make it short ok''. The boy went up to the cage and sat on the cage and nod his head the kyuubi looked at the boy and wonder why did the boy is not scared of him and said ''ok well it was a long time ago but the night of when I attacked the village was when your mother was giving birth to you and your sibling it made her weak ad than a man with in a mask threatened to kill you and the sibling for your mother.

Your father took you and your sibling's and your mother was taken by the man in the mask and unsealed me and mind controlled me to attack the village, you're mother was to weak but used her chains to capture me and your father was about to sacrifice himself to seal me but the 3rd did it instead. The 3rd got himself killed by protecting you and sealing me into you." The boy was in shocked but look at the fox and said "umm mister fox do you have a name because I think that kyuubi is a title oh and my name is naruto" The fox was in shocked and said "your the first person to ask me what my real name is and my name is kurama. Hey kit you need to wake up your friends are worried."

Everything went black and then it turned to very bright when I woke up I remember where I was in hospital I got up and i saw three people there dog(kakashi), dolphin(iruka), and cat(anko) they were the only people that didn't think that I was a demon. Dog was sitting next to my bed and the cat and the dolphin were yelling at the nurse. I'm going to guess that the nurse called me a demon and said that she wouldn't help me. Dog looked at me and hugged me and said "thank god you're alive im so sorry that we couldn't help you".

Cat and dolphin turn to seeme and looked at me and both of the came to see me and hugged me both of the said that they were sorry that they couldn't make it I looked at them and said "its ok I understand that you have other thing to do it fine im ok" I was sort lied in the end because i don't want to worry them too much because tomorrow is the end for me.