Chapter 3

-naruto pov-
'Naruto''......''Naruto''........"NARUTO!!!'
'Oh kurama why did you wake me up it so early and it still dark'' I was rubbing my eye's 'kit remeber what day it is' I had to think for a bit than remeber 'tomorrow is my birthday' 'yep kit tomorrow your birthday' 'but kurama why did you wake me up isn't a little bit to early plus my parents don't even remeber me' I heard kurama laughing in the mindscape and said 'kit they might not remeber you but I do how old are you kit' 'kurama im going to turn 6 years old why are you ask' well kit I have a speacial give for you and the reason is why I woke you up early is because I know something that you might love and it might be you'r new hobbies and probaly shino to'. 'Really what is it please tell me' 'hehehe Im not going to tell you because I want you to see it yourself but first we have to train and remeber that you need to use the transformation jutsu to get the equipment and we need to talk' I was excited to train with kurama and wanted to know what was my gift that had kurama but when kurama said that we need to talk it sound really serious what could it be I got a little worried but got ready I got my dark blue backpack and kurama told what to put in there mostely water and food it was still alittle dark but I went to the forest of death and place my stuff in a tree and put a rock that cover the backpack because I don't want an animal stealing my backpack. The sun started to rise it was so pretty you did what kurama told me did the transformation jutsu itno a different kid and went into the a store that had equipment I felt that someone was following you but I ignore it and got you thing with my parents money that I stole. I went back to the forest of death than kurama said 'kit someone following you' 'thanks kurama''. I hide behind a tree and than I heard people talk those voice it can't be I poke my head out and I saw anbu dog, cat, and dolphin cat sound worried and said ''where could he be'' ''cat chill we will find him'' dolphin said cat was about to say something than you poke out your hiding spot and said ''cat, dog, dolphin'' they turned around and saw you cat came run to you and hugging you and said ''I was so worrie I though the villager did something to you''. Dog and dolphin came and patted your head and than dolphin said ''naruto why are you in the forest of death it darngerous here lets go to one of our place and to hang out'' I said no and they look confused even though I couldn't see there face 'kurama should I tell them that you'r training me' kurama pause for a secound than said 'I think it would be the best if theyy know because they can probably will train you'. Naruto took a breath and said ''Guys can you please keep a secret'' the anbu looked at eachother and took there mask off and kakashi looked at naruto and said ''naruto you can trust us we no one will know'' naruto looked happy that he can tell them his secret and naruto said ''wait I want to tell iruka to can you bring him here''. Kakashi and anko nodded and left and I wait when they came back.

I saw kakashi, anko, and iruka here I am happy that there here but at the same time I was scared but 'maybe they can train me' I sat down and they sat down across from me iruka looks worried the reson is because were in the froest of death. I looked at them and said ''so I'm guess that you want to know why im in the forest of death'' I looked at them and they nodded and I said ''do you all remeber when I was beaten and you brought me to the hospital and you where yelling at the nurse'' they all nodded again ''well went I was in the hospital I was talking to the kyuubi and he not that bad he so nice and he told me his name is kurama''. When I looked at there face they looked shocked that I was talking to the kyuubi I spoke up again and said ''he told me the reason why he attacked the village was because of a masked man he is an uchiha took controll of him'' they looked more shocked than kakashi spoke and said ''so you talked to the kyuubi'' I looked at him a little mad but understand why he said 'kyuubi' and not his name because it shocking what I said and I nodded and said ''his name is kurama''. They nodded and iruka said ''so he attacked the village because he was under by this mask man'' I nodded again and anko said ''does kurama know the name of the mask man'' I siad ''no he doesn't all he know is that this person wanted revege on the hidden leaf village all he knows is that he an uchiha'' they all nodded and than I said ''and the reason why im here in the forest of death is because kurama is training me and the other reason is that know one is going to come to the forest of death''. They nodded again they know that no viager or shinobi would come here anko spoke up and said ''little bro of you wanted to train you should of ask us I looked at them and they all smile well kakashi give us an eye smile and iruka said '' yes you should of said that you wanted to train we could of train you'' and kakahi nodded and iruka said ''naruto you need to go to an academy so you can become a ninja because well im going to leave being a anbu and become an academy teacher'' I was happy im going to be in an academy and iruka going to be my teacher kakashi looked shocked same as anko and anko said ''iruka why are you leaveing the anbu''. Irkua said ''well I all was wanted to be an academeny teacher so I ask the hogkage saying tat I wanted to be a acadmeny teacher and he said it was ok and I have tomorrow to give my mask'' I nodded I looked at kakashi he seem a bit up set but didn't show it. I was happy and hug the three of them and they laughed and hugged back and said '' well naruto when you turn 9 year old that when you can go to the academeny but that doesn't mean that you cant train with us'' I was happy that I can train with they and happy that I was going to the academeny I want to ask shino if he's going to the academeny with me but later right know im going to train with kurama kakashi has to going to the hokage anko had to go and torture someone and iruka is going to the academeny.