Chapter 8

-naruto pov-
I woke up I looked around I'm not in flower field I was in a cave I went out side and I saw cloud's. I was on top of a big mountain and the only thing I could see was clouds and the blue sky 'how did I get here' I thought to myself than I hear ''Ahhh your awake'' I looked around than the voice said ''up here little one'' I looked up and I see a dragon on the mountain top.

I looked at the dragon and said ''who are you mr dragon'' the dragon laughed and said ''my name is shinn naruto I am the leader of all dragons'' Iwas shocked than I remember what kurama said 'kurama said that his friend's will be training me so ar...

I looked at the dragon and said ''who are you mr dragon'' the dragon laughed and said ''my name is shinn naruto I am the leader of all dragons'' Iwas shocked than I remember what kurama said 'kurama said that his friend's will be training me so are kurama friends all leader of animal or something''. I looked at the dragon and said ''ummm shinn are you going to be my sensei'' shinn nodded his head and pulled one of his wings down and said ''clime on and get on my back you will be see the other dragons I will explain to you about us and what I will be training you'' I nodded my head and climed on his wing and got on his back and he flied down and I hold on tight not wanting to fall I closed my eye's not wanting cloud's to get in them and when I opened my eyes I saw all different kind of dragon's it was amazing some where fly while the other where laying down on the ground or in the cloud's. ''well naruto as you can see we are dragon and there are alot different kind of us dragon's we have a dragon summoning scroll and usually Uzumaki and kurama told me that you were a Uzumaki I was happy that they all didn't die. But back to the chase I will be training you on Uzumaki clan about there chain abit about seals and I will also train you on how to summon us.'' I was happy that I get to trained about the Uzumaki the dragon flyed down on the ground and the shinn said ''ok naruto can you tell me anything that you know about the Uzumaki'' I looked at shinn and said ''I don't know anything about my own clans my parent only teached my brother and sister.'' The dragon had an anger face but took a breath and said ''well I wil tell you about te Uzumaki clan sit down'' I did what the shinn said and I sat down than I felt something touched me on the back I loked behide me and I saw small dragon 'are these baby dragon' ''ahh seem that the baby dragon want to meet you now worry they will only nubble you''I nodded my head and I listened to what shinn had to say ''ok so let start the Uzumaki clan live in the whirlpool city the Uzumaki and the senju are together like family and the reason for that is because Hashirama Senju the first hokage and Mito Uzumaki the queen of whirlpool city where married but the Uzumaki has strong chakra and they were the best to seal any tail beast within them. The Uzumaki clan are family lover and they love all the childr.... I'm sorry naruto about you'r family'' I put my head down and than looked up and said ''it fine'' I wanted to push away those bad memory the baby dragon stopped nibbling me and rubbed there head onmy I petted all of them and ndodded my head to shinn ''well they will be on trail about'' ''trail'' than shinn took a breath and said ''yes kushina uzumaki had commited a sin and they will aslo see if there kids should even be called a uzumaki'' I nodded my head and was think how will the trail even act than shinn picked me up with his claws and put me on his back and said ''well I will be tacking you to the flower feild to see you'r mate''''mate?'' ''Yes that boy you see alot you and him are together'' I started to blush what shinn said ''me and shino together mates' ''n-no me and s-s-shino are just friend's were not m-mate's.'' I hated myself that I stuttered and than shinn mehhh and said ''mm ok we will see'' I tried to stop from blushing and we see the pretty flower feild and saw no shino than I hear rusling in the bushes and saw shino I waved at him and he did the same and walked up to me and shinn. ''Shino this is shinn the leader of dragon's and he is my sensei'' I said to shino he nodded than shinn said ''so you are naruto mate'' I almost turned into a tomato I couldn't see shino face because of his long collar. Shinn said that he will be leave because he wanted to talk to the other leader I told shino all that happened he wasn't much of a talker but he also told me that him and his dad are training and he showed me all his cool tricks they were awesome. Me and shino talked for hour than he told me that he leaving I waved goodbye and saw him leave I saw on of the dragons and they told me that they will be tacking me to the cave for rest.

-shino pov-

Me and naruto were talking for a long time I had to leave the only reason why because of my dad. I went home late because of me and naruto would talk for hour's and my dad would talk about me how was my friend was I didn't tell him much the only reason why? because I see how people love that naruto his gone I would hear it alot they would say ''I happy that demon is 'dead' '' I didn't say anything to my dad only reason why? because he might take me and naruto friendship away I didn't have any friends because of my bugs. I saw a gaint dragon with naruto the dragon nmae was shinn and it was the dragon leader ''so you are naruto mate'' I saw naruto face turn to a tomato I was blush but thank god I had a high collar so no one can see my half of my face. I knew what mate mean because my dad took me to see all the clan heir and heiress kiba he was the heir of Inuzuka clan he was blahing so much I heard about there mates. I told naruto I was leave and started to walk back to the aburame clan I walked to my house and saw my dad and some of the clan's heads there I was watching them I they were talking about some I just could hear I walked passed them and went to the forest to find bugs. I had something on my min the hold time though and I keep being distracted 'so your naruto mate' that what shinn said it was in my head the hole time and I don't now why.

'I DO I LIKE NARUTO???'