Chapter 18

~Ok back to naruto 3rd pov~

It has been awhile with naruto he started to grow back to his normal self they had naruto around them everywhere he was just a ball of star's he had so much energy. Of course naruto had to meet all of his sensi aka the animal leaders. All the animal leaders were happy that they could finally meet naruto (except shinn because that was the first leader that met naruto).

Kurama told naruto how he would be the next master of the animal scroll. Naruto was happy that he could be an animal master but then realized what an animal scroll master was? He asked his father and Kurama told him that he could summon all the animal scrolls and that they could help him in battle and when he needed to send a message.

"Father can I ask you a question" he likes orange/yellow hair with a whisker on his cheeks. Kurama looked at his son and saw that he changed when he turned to his human form. Is that his hair changed a bit that his hair that was a bright yellow was now an orange/yellow. His whisker showed more now than before he saw his fluffy ears and tail. His right eye was a bright red slit while his left was a pretty purple slit just like his mom and dad eyes.

Kurama nodded his head naruto looked at him and said "you said that I would be the next animal master who was the person before me?'' Kurama was stuffed but he knew that his son would finger it out or not so what's the point in hiding it if he is going to find out sooner or later. Kurama sighed and sat down "Sit down son this might take awhile to tell you" naruto nodded his head and sat down still looking at his father.

"Sigh.... Long time ago the first person that made the animal scroll was me. I created it so that all the animals could be together and help each other. All the animals helped humans to fight. The humans created scrolls so that they could summon them if they needed help but alot of people could. The reason why was easy because they were not worthy. The animal wanted some that would be like them and help them if they needed help and would only use them for good and not evil. Animals are smarter than humans when someone is lying to them......

One day me and the leader made the animal scroll for some kind heart like pure gold that they put other than himself and that they be kind to animals. We notice that people would only want the scroll to have only power so they made a test for people that would pass the test. They found the first person that could be the master of the animal scroll. They thought he was a good person and had a pure heart but........

They were WRONG.... He used to be so kind and nice to help anyone and put others before him. They didn't know what happened to him or how he became the way he was.... HE started to show that once what sweet boy that care for people know turning into a horrible person he start to hurt people heck even animals... He said that he was sorry and that he let his anger take control but they aren't stuipted they were born just yesterday...

We notice that the kind hearted man that helped everyone and wanted peace but now he turned into a really monster he did care about anyone but himself and he would hurt anyone that got into his path. We wanted to know what happened to him and why he turned out like this but he would give us the same thing over and over again "Oh my anger just to control I will apologize to them ok" or "oh they just said something that just got a anger.''

And guess what we believed him but he only lied and never changed he started to be more me and anger heck he wanted more training but he stopped training. He would threaten us if we did so we took away his ability and let just say he was pissed...... He started to yell and heck he tried to kill us but he failed in the end he got himself killed.

We all wish that we could help him but we would he changed so much''

I tried not to show any signs of crying but they started to fall my son looked at me and came up to me and hugged me I hugged him back I did started to cry a bit but I Wanted to stay strong. Kurama and his son splitted the hug he sighed and smiled at his son. Kurama was happy that he was with me.

Kurama looked at his son and got up and said " come on kit we have to go it's almost bedtime.''Kit said that he wasn't tired but I think that they yawned and gave it away and his tired eyes. KUrama sighed at his kit studderednees but he came to his kit picked him up and walked to their den. Naruto was in his hay bed and looked at me and said "hey dad when will mom be coming back" Kurama looked at him and smiled and said ''she will be coming back in two days'' He nodded and yawned and went to bed.

~Naruto pov~

I saw my dad leave. I laid down in my bed and looked out the window and saw the star's he was waiting for. On his 12 birthday he would go back and see his family. The ones that didn't beat him and took care of him. He also wanted to see shino to.......

Naruto looked at the bracelet that Shino gave to him. He remembered how his family gave him presents and now that Jiraiya couldn't come and see him he understood. The reason why he couldn't see him was because of the reason (The reason are naruto siblings) but he couldn't remember what those reasons were again. Naruto hoped that he could see them all again and give them all hugs.

He wasn't allowed to go far away from home or go to the flower garden just yet most because kurama had a lot of fox business and my mom had to help sick, injured, or preget foxes. Plus the reason why he could go to the garden was because something happened to the portal but his dad promised that it would be fixed and I could see shno again but they were trying to find out what was the problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK backguard on why jiraiya and why he couldn't be around naruto or been with his family to give him his present the reason why was because.

One was Orochimaru was building or creating something that was danger's and he was trying to figure it out but still been looking at what Orochimaru had in store but he still hasn't found any clues yet.

Second reason I think you all should now.... If you don't, well let's just say peeking and writing a book.

Third reason is those BRATS.... They have been saying that they should be the next toad sage or that he should train them and that they could be stronger and help the village but Jiraiya keeps saying ''that they are not ready just yet''. Minato and Kushina say that they think that he could train one of their own kids to be the next toad sage and the other will be trained but Tsunade to be the next slug sage. But jiraiya would try to make a false state like ''ohhh they just have to wait a little more'' or ''oh I have to go and do this.''

He does secret go see him and did give him a gift for his birthday and that was promise earrings he told naruto that even if he has a hard day he and also was make a wish to his earrings and they would come true you just have to be patiences so i would work, and guess what naruto earrings did work after all it gave him is wish.

(These are the earring that Jiraiya gave him for his birthday)