Chapter 16

~Back at Konohagakure~
~3rd person~

Let's just say that it's a little bit of a mess. A Lot of people think that Naruto is dead. All the villagers were happy that he was dead and that the monster was no longer. Right?

Naruto's "parents" were heartbroken that their oldest son was dead . They were terrible parents. They got yelled at by the two sages.

Tsunade was disappointed in the two on how they forgot there oldest son for some stupid reason. It really did pissed her off. She slapped Kushina on the face and yelled at her for how she was a horrible mother and that she put her, her family, and her clan name in disgrace. She also said that she shouldn't even be a mother. This made Kushina cry alot and I mean a lot. Kushina was crying so hard she kept saying that she was sorry. But was she really?

We can't really blame Tsunade becauseshe loved naruto like her own. SHe lost so much and seeing a friend that was in a clan that loved their family so much and willing to die for their own kids. Kushina should be ashamed of herself that she dare call herself a Uzamkai when she hit and forgot her own son that was her blood.

Tsunade shouldn't stand there looking at their faces. She had to leave if she didn't then she would probably kill them right there if she didn't want to be those brat She Walked to . 'They are really like their parents they should all feel shame in their body but those kids don't even care they just want to be the best and strong ninja' Tsunade said o herself she chuckled to herself whiling drink her doze (I don't really know what she drinks). She listens to people talk about Naruto but the villager's learn very easily and painfully. She remembered and smiled at the thought of how she punched that guy for talking about how happy he was that naruto was dead. No one dared to talkshit about Naruto in front of her. She knows that Naruto is not dead and she knows that he is out there safe away from here. She hopes that she will see him again. 'Naruto I hope you're happy wherever you are and hope that you come and see me and your grandfather...... I love you naruto.'

Jiraiya was crushed and when I mean crushed he was crushed he wouldn't even go spy on girls in the bathroom anymore and he started to drink. He couldn't believe it that his student just forgot about his own kids, his FREAKING BLOODlINE he thought he chose the right student for being the toad sage but he was wrong.

He remembered it all how Tsunade yelled at Kushina and slapped her. He took Minato outside and started to yell at him to check he even threw so many punches and kicks he didn't care about Minato anymore. His sensei died by protecting minato kids and died in the process and all his sensei was to take care of him equally and to give them love and care for all of them minato didn't do want his sensei last words were.

Jiraiya wanted to kill minato right there right now but he didn't hold back the last words he told minato before walking away from them was "I wish I didn't train to be the next toad sage you didn't deserve it. You also didn't deserve to be the 4th hokage.'' Before Jiraiya closed the door to leave he looked behind him to see Minato crying holding his stomach. The last thing he said was "I kind of wish that you died than my sensei'' he closed the door behind but he still heard his cries behind the door.

He saw kushina on the floor crying and saying sorry over and over. He looked at her and walked away. He didn't want to see this family for a long time. Until he heard "grandpa'' he stopped dead in his tracks and turned his head to see those BRATS. He hated those kids. They were nothing but spoiled BRATS that only wanted to be powerful. They didn't care about their brother Naruto or anyone, all they cared about was to be stronger than everyone here. He looked at them disguised and said "don't you dare call me that again you brats'' he opened the front door to leave this awful house.

Jiraiya went to the bar to drink to get his mine of things about THEM. He went to the bar and start to order drinks he noticed people no daring to talk about naruto 'they probably thinking that i might going to kill them if they started to talk s#!t about my grandson............ I mean i would probably kill them without care.'

Jiraiya drank his alcohol and looked up. He smiled and thought of all his and Naruto happy memories. 'Naruto I know that you are not dead and that you are alive. I hope you are happy and come and vote for me and Tsunade. We miss you naruto.......... I love you naruto.'

Anko and Kakashi, those two were both heartbroken about Naruto, they know that he's not dead. Kakashi hated his sensei NO.... Minato hated him, this is all his fault he watched in the trees on how he was getting beaten up by Jiraiya he deserved it though. On how Naruto had to go through so much pain because of this stuiped village, how Minato forgot about his so- No.... Naruto. Minato didn't deserve to be Naruto's father and that he should have been the one who died.

Kakashi did when he talked to Minato before he punched him in the stomach and said to him "You don't deserve to be Naruto's father. He was in so much pain and all you did was stand there and praise those two BRATS while Naruto was in so much pain." Kakashi looked at minato in disguised and hatred he jumped back into the tree and the lasted thing he said was "I don't want to see your face near me you should be ashamed of yourself to be called a father.''

Anko didn't even want to look at any of them in the eye's eye; she wanted to tourcher so many people. Heck she wishes that the 3rd hokage would let Minato die. She kept questioning why Minato became a hokage so many times.

When every she heard someone talk about naruto she glares at them and then takesthem to torture room and there alot of blood and bodies. Whenever Anko eats dango she sees Naruto they're eating dango with her but when she blinks or shakes her head he goes it upsetted her a lot. Anko hates minato kushina and those BRATS whenever she crosses pass or heck even sees them she really wants to kill them, she hates all of them. They didn't deserve to be a naruto family.

Kakashi and Anko both thought of Naruto as her little brother and how they cared so much about him. 'Ototo we hope that you are safe. I love you ototo' both Kakashi and Anko said to themself.

But out of all of them who was heartbroken was Iruka. He was heartbroken because him and Naruto had the best relationship out of them all they were like brothers.

Iruka didn't believe any of the villager's saying that naruto was dead. Iruka knew that naruto was alive and he would never believe in anyone that would say that naruto is dead unless they had proof.

Iruka hated that he had to teach these stupited brat to be ninjas. They didn't deserve to be ninjas heck they are going to die because of the civil counsel for their dump kids. Iruka was grading the student's test and a lot of them had failed. He started to think of him and Naruto in the good old days, how those two would also eat ramen and that Naruto was there for his birthday.

After Iruka lost his parents to the nine tail fox he never wanted anyone to feel his pain. When he was assigned to kill naruto he was first shocked because when he saw naruto it was the hokage child but what shocked him more is that he was running from the villagers. He stopped the villagers before they could hurt him. I looked at him and he had the hokage face and hair. He said goodbye to naruto but in related he followed naruto and was shocked to hear that the hokage and his wife neglected him. He felt bad for naruto it reminded him about him

'Otōto I wished you were here with me.......I wished that I could have protected you more than I should have but I was to weak I could even do that.........The council is screwing everything up..........I hope that your happy and safe from this place I hope you come visit me and your real family........ I love you Otōto.'