Chapter 5

-3rd pov-
A medium size octopus grabbing naruto with one of his tentacles and disappered with naruto and leaving puff of black smoke he took naruto to a gaint mountain there was a cave and the octopus went inside with naruto who was still out cold there was a large table and that are big animals that where sitting down around the table all the animals were talking when the gaint octopus saw one of his minon's and told the gaint dragon nodded at the octopus and said "everyone the human is here''. That got every to quiet and they look at the medium size octopus went on the table and gentle put the human down and bow down and disappered all the gaint animal where the leader 's of their summoning and they looked at human the dragon said "What why his there a child'' this got the leader's confused the reason why there a young blond hair boy with three whisker's on both of his cheeks than the snake said ''Why issss there a child here'' that was the reason why the leader's where confused because one the last time someone was the scroll kepper there were in the mid 20's why was a young boy here than they heard some ''That because I was the one that called this meeting'' know they where confused and than mad the dragon said ''WHO IS HERE SHOW YOURSELF BEFORE I BURN YOU ALIVE''. Than they heard laughing they looked at the kid and saw a red aure around the young child and than a man appered he had red orange hair and had fox ear's and nine tail he was wearing a brown kinono and he was stand near the blond child and all the leader's now how he was the all the leader's said "KURAMA?!'' They leader where shocked that kurama summon them it was so long that they been summon by kurama the snake said ''Wait so you are the one that ssssummon usss but why and why issss there a kid here?'' all the summoning wants to knw why there leader summoned them and why there was a kid than kurama said ''I have summon you all because i choosen some that will be the animal scroll master'' that shocked all the leader the reason why there where so shocked because kurama hated human's and so did some of the other leader's hated human's the reason why they hated them is because human's are greedy poeple all they want is power and money and will hurt other people to get what they want. The phoexin said ''Kurama it so happy to see you here but why did you pick a child to be the scroll summoner'' all the other nodded as well and kurama said ''I undersatnd that you are confused and want to ask alot of questions and i will answer all of them but first let me explain yes I have choosen this boy his name is naruto I am sealed within this boy and I choosen him to be the animal scroll master'' this shocked everyone because this boy has the nine tail fox kurama trapped in side him and than the dragon said ''kurama is he an Uzumaki'' this made they leader look t kurama all the leader know about the Uzumaki massacre because the dragon's and the dragon leader really upset for four months and kurama said ''yes he is an Uzumaki ---------'' this got the dragon leader and and said ''YES I KNEW THAT THE UZUMAKI WHERE ALL DEAD YESS!!!" all the leader 's where happy that the dragon leader was not going to be an grump person all day and than the dog said ''kurama I want to ask you this why should we trust naruto that he won't be like 'HIM'''. This made all the leader nodded and kurama said "I understand what HIM did was unforgive able but trust me when I say that he is different from HIM" all the where think and than the scorpion leader said ''kurama I understand that you think naruto will be trustworthly but if he does pass the test he will feel alot of pain when he goes through ower test'' all the leader nodded and than kurama said ''I been stucked with this boy when he was born'' this shocked all the leader's reason one was because if kurama was sealed with naruto when he was a baby that could of killed him and what kind of parents would do such a thing and reason two they saw kurama shaking and his hand where in a fist tightly that blod was dripping down and kurama said that shocked all the leader's ''his parents sealed me into his own kids and than.... than he fine out that two of his kids has my chakra and trains them and leaves on in the dust his own parents..... HIS OWN FRICK PARENTS SLAPS HIM HIS VILLAGE THAT EVERYONE SUPPOSED TO BE NICE HITS HIM BEATS, CUTS, SLICES, BRAKING A BONE AND WHEN HE TELL HIS PARENT THEY DO NOTHING ONLY FEW PEOPLE CARE ABOUT HIM THAN.....'' this was scaring alot of the leader kurama was holding his fist tighter and tighter blood started to pour frorm his hand than than slug said ''than what?'' they all saw kurama head down his hair covering his face with tear coming down his face and siad "than he tried to commit suicide at the age of five'' now this shocked all the leader and that was now stuck in there head's 'he tried to commit suciced in a young age' kurama let go of his fist and did a justu all the leader eye glow white they all where seeing through naruto eye even though they saw this and could feel they pain it felt like it hurt so much some of the leader where crying while the other where upset and want to murder all those people that hurt this poor boy. Than all the leader had dark arua around tham and let me say this the dragon was pissed and said ''SHE THINK THAT SHE A GOOD MOTHER SHE DOESN"T EVEN DESERVE TO BE CALLED A UZUMAKI AT ALL" all the leader know that the dragon was pissed because the uzumaki where love there family and what they saw was not a Uzumaki that was a sin to the uzumaki name all the leader had to calm down because if let there killer intinct go wild everyone will be knocked out the one that where cry wiped there tears away and kurama said ''he went there some much hate and he still want's to protect this awful village'' what kurama sid shocked the leader and they all though the same thing 'even though boy you when through sssso much you still want to protect them'. Than the owl said ''I can see this boy will be a great master to owner animal scroll'' all the leader nodded and the dolphin said ''naruto has a pure and kind heart even through everything he still wants to protect the village that thing he a monster'' all the leader nodded and the draagon said ''so it decided that this boy will be the animal scroll master'' all the leader nodded and than the octopuse summon one of his mini and he took naruto away and was going to drop him off to the forest of death.''Thank you all and he will take his test tomorrow and you all can decided when you want to do you test with him I will be training him because I now that some of you will be fighting with him and again thank you all'' than kurama turn into a puff of smoke and his gone all the leader when home and they all had the same though 'naruto you are different you will become a great preson'.