Chapter 2

-shino pov-

I was walking I was a lonely person the reason why is because people think that I'm weird and not many people like me mostly girl because of what inside of  me the  reason is that I'm an Aburame and in my clan we are bug user beetle's live inside our skin and they eat our chakra and they listen to whatever we say and they help us in our battles.

Kids and adults that are not in our clan don't like us that much and think that we're weird and creepy for having bugs live inside us. I was at the park where other kids were playing. I was watching the insect's and I heard the girl's whisper about me being creepy.

 I really didn't care what they were saying. It's almost turning dark. I have to get back home to mom and dad. My bugs sensed someone and I stayed alert the whole time but I saw someone behind a tree play in the dirt. I went behind a bush to see what and who they were.

 It was a blond boy in a white shirt and blue pants he was about my age he looked sad and had a stick in his hand and was drawing in the dirt I was about to leave but my bug were worried I look at the boy and saw he was reaching into his pocket and I saw he had a kunai it his right 'what is he doing' I thought to myself and put it to his neck and was about kill himself. I grabbed both of his hands 'why would a boy his age trying to kill himself' I saw the boy opened his eyes and I grabbed the kunai and throw it away so he couldn't grab it he looked at he and saaid ''why did you try to stop me don't you hate me like everyone else'' I looked at him and than said ''why would I hate you''. 

He looked at me he looked like he was about to cry but didn't "because I'm a monster everyone thing so why don't you leave me alone now'' I stilled looked at him and holding both of his hands and than said ''you shouldn't listen to other people why because they're idiots that can't tell form a monster to a little boy''.

I wanted to know why he tried to kill him and I asked him and then he cried a lot. I was holding him. He told me everything about him being bullied to the beat and his own parents neglecting him.

 I said to the boy "my name is Shino Abruame what's you're'' the boy stopped crying and said ''my name is Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki'' I was in shock this is the fourth hokage son but would they really neglect their son. I asked naruto that he was the fourth hokage son and he nodded than he asked me ''can we be friends'' I was shocked and said ''you want to be my friend but why?''

 Naruto looked at me and said ''I don't have many friends that are my age and you seem very kind'' I didn't know what to say one it that no one ever wanted to be my friend because of the bugs but couldn't hurt to try I down and stand up and looked at naruto and said ''I'll be your friend.'' 

I hold my hand out so he can grab it and helped him up I wanted to know if it was true that the fourth hokage actually neglected his own son and started to walk and bringing him with me asked him ''you know where you're place is at because I wanted to see something'' and he nodded telling me where to go so we went to him place.

I looked at him and said where is his room and he looked at him a little confused but showed me he went to the roof and opened the window and when i looked at it and said to him ''your room is a attic'' he nodded and he looked a little embarrassed I asked him to turn around he looked more confused and did what I told him.

The reason why I asked him to turn around was because I didn't want him to freak out and hate me for my bugs. I let my bugs out only 10-15 beetles out and hid one was on his head and some of them were in his room while the others were around the house. I told him that he can turn around and he looked at me and said ''shino what did you do'' I told me that he didn't have to worry and I told him my goodbye and was about to leave but he hugged me? No one touched me because of my bugs well except my father so I hugged him back and he told me goodbye. I went home to see my father and I thought he was asleep or on a mission.