OH MY GOODNESS HELLO

HI!!!!!!! Considering the last time I updated was 2018, I figure that probably no one from my prime fan fiction days will actually read this, but I wanted to explain myself.

I lost the password to this account a very long time ago. I tried to reset it with the email, but I lost my email password too, and therefore I couldn't reset it.

Since then, I kind of forgot about this account. It crossed my mind occasionally, but nothing more than that. However, since watching the recent Hamilton movie, I remembered about this account and my work. I made a new wattpad account and went onto my page to reread my work and see all the comments.

And oh my goodness. I missed you guys.

I realized that I had to get back on here and finish my stories. I searched day and night for almost a week, finding all my password lists, trying every combination I could.

And today, I got the password.

So, even if I don't reach any of my original readers, I just wanted to say that I will be, at the very least, finishing this story and my other lams fanfiction. I'll be honest, I don't remember the vision I had for those two stories, but I promise I'll come up with something.

If there are any original readers reading this, thank you for waiting. Thank you for being patient and supporting my work, even when I disappeared. I'm back now.

And I love you all.

I'll be updating soon. I love you guys.

-Eli