«Get Yo A$$ In Gear» tr.

yes, that's a heathers reference.
um, yeah.
this is really just a pretty intense spanking session.
for people unfamiliar with bdsm (which, you shouldn't be if you're reading this-) it's pretty rough, but when the sub says "stop" it doesn't actually mean stop. if they can't take it, they have a safe word, which, isn't stop.
um-
okay gdhhsb-
<<>>

"And who's that one by?" Thomas asked, pointing to Penny's laptop screen. He was sitting on his lap whilst he was freeing up space on his laptop. Thomas had seen a lot of cool pictures, this one being a drawing of Penny as a prince with a black tiger on a gold leash, it was titled Prince of Danger.

"This one is also by Sketchy."

Thomas nodded, he'd seen a couple pictures by this Sketchy, who was, apparently a good friend of Laf's.

"Dope — I wanna meet this guy, he seems cool. And he's probably as sexy as you. Hot people usually have hot friends."

Lafayette chuckled, kissing Thomas' neck, "Oui, I couldn't agree more. I'm sure you'll meet him soon. I can give you his Instagram if you want."

Thomas nodded, "That'd be perfect, thanks."

"De rien," Laf responded, closing his laptop, "enough of that for now... as-tu fait ce que je t'ai demandé?"

Thomas smirked before turning around, straddling Penny instead, "But of course," he confirmed, kissing Penny's lips quickly, "I did something else, too. I know you didn't ask me to... mais je pense que vous l'aimerez..."

The Frenchman rose his brows, his hands sliding down to Thomas' ass, "Is that so? I'm excited..." He mentioned, lowering his tone and leaning forward to nip at Thomas' ear. Thomas bit his lip, "Papa," he started, looking up, placing his fingers over Penny's lips, "what if I said I wanted to be in charge today?"

Penny smirked, gently getting hold of Thomas' throat with one hand, "Then I would ask you to prove you're worthy of it first, cheri. Because... in my opinion," he continued, putting his fingers inside Thomas' mouth, "tu durerais à peine une minute~."

He pulled his fingers out, Thomas biting his lip, "Fine... maybe not today... only because I want you use and abuse me today... treat me like a slut because... c'est qui je suis... I've been a bad boy, Papa. Do you know what I did after you left last night? I messed around with myself until 2 am, Papa."

Penny rose his brows as he listened, feeling a bit exasperated.

"Yeah, I did that even after you told me not to... I even videoed myself, Papa. If you don't believe me. Oh, and you know what I did worse? I jerked off to the thought of Hercules pinning me down and putting me in handcuffs. Then... then I texted him and told him I imagined his cock was bigger than yours. Then... and then he asked me to send nudes-"