«Punis Moi, Papa»

Thomas walked casually down the street with Peppa, whistling as he did. He was looking around and hoping he'd run into Penny again. He looked down at the dog who padded along happily like she always did.

"Hey, Peppa, who's a good girl? Hm? Who's a good girl? You're a good girl, Peppa. Hm?" He chuckled and stopped, picking up the small dog and making kissy noises in her face. She just panted and licked his face, Thomas closing his eyes and smiling. He eventually put her down and they began walking again. They walked for a little while longer. Thomas looked at the time. Hm, he thought, looking around again, guess he ain't around. He made a duck face then sighed through his nose.

"Come, Peppa. Let's go back home. He isn't here."

Of course she didn't understand what he was saying, but she followed his lead, the two turning around. Thomas began humming to the music in his head, looking down at his feet as he stepped to the rhythm.

"You're back," a voice suddenly spoke, "nice moves, monsieur."

Thomas' breath hitched and he stopped. No one else called him monsieur, no one else had that pure French accent. Shit, he thought, slowly looking up. Indeed it was him. He stood there, arms crossed, smiling with his teeth. Thomas couldn't help but sweep his eyes up and down Penny's fine figure. He was wearing sweatpants today, light grey with the drawstrings undone. He was also wearing a white vest with the French flag on it, and those fucking biceps. As usual, Thomas wished Penny would bend him over right then and there and fuck. him.

He took a deep breath, remembering he and James' lesson. Think. Listen. Don't speak before it's necessary.

He managed to put on a causal smile.

"Hey."

Penny widened his smile, gosh, it was gorgeous.

"Bonjour, Monsieur Thomas."

Thomas froze again. Penny remembered his name. And never before had he heard his name said in such a sexy way.

"Apologies, monsieur. I was saying hello."

Fuck you! Thomas thought to himself. He needed to learn to stop freezing every time Penny opened his mouth. If this carried on, Penny might stop speaking to him in French. He couldn't afford to let that happen.

"Hey." He said again.

IDIOT, he thought. Penny just snickered.

"You walk your puppy at this time every day, monsieur?"

Now Thomas just wanted to cry. Peppa was a full grown dog. But the way Penny referred to her as a puppy was so damn adorable.

"I m-mean, sometimes. But not always."

"Yes," Penny started, "sometimes means not always." He chuckled.

Thomas could already feel his cheeks heating up. He took another deep breath and nodded.

"Oh, yeah. That's true. And you? Do, uh, do you always walk or jog at this time?"

Penny just shrugged and stuck his hands in his pockets, slightly pushing his pants down. It was such a subtle thing, but Thomas being so observant and, well, Thomas, noticed it. He imagined them being all the way down. Stop, he thought, fucking stop!

"Like you, it is not all the time. And, if you like, we can walk or jog together. You seem like the type, non?"

Well that was true. Thomas nodded.