«False Alarm»

the one in which Thomas finds out he and Penny are related.

SIKE-
don't injure me-
<<>>

". . . then he, like, pushed me against the wall again and gave me a hickie. Then he kinda touched me up a li'l then left it at that. Then like, he left. He said "You didn't really think I'd give you that luxury, did you? See you tomorrow, monsieur." Then he jogged off."

"Shit," James started, looking across at Thomas while they walked down the corridor, "he literally left you blue-balled."

Thomas nodded, "Uh, yeah. Literally."

James nodded, opening the door to his office, Thomas following close behind.

"That sucks. But, like, still. Bro, you got him." James mentioned, smiling and sitting on his chair. Thomas put on a small smile then sat on the desk, his back facing James. He shrugged.

"Guess I do."

"And this whole thing began with you accidentally talking about wanting a collar?" He chuckled.

"Well, I mean, talking about me wanting one wasn't accidental. It was just him hearing that was accidental..." Thomas mumbled. James just nodded.

"Hey. It's okay. Come sit."

Thomas looked back at him then got up and went round, James moving his chair back so Thomas could sit sideways on his lap. Despite James being smaller in some ways, Thomas still enjoyed sitting on his lap, and James still enjoyed Thomas sitting on him.

"So," he began, voice lowered, running his finger down Thomas' jawline, "you ready for tonight?"

Thomas lightly bit his lip.

"I don't know... are you coming?"

James looked down and chuckled, "No, you are." He joked, Thomas blushing. He covered his face.

"Y-you know what I mean..."

"I do. And, yeah. I am."

Thomas nodded.

"You think you two gonna hit it off?"

Thomas blushed a bit more.

"I, uh, I mean... I'd like us to... but... I don't know. Like... what if he just generally wants to watch the movies, you know?"

James nodded.

"Mm, fair enough. But knowing Laf, he'll probably wanna mess around a little. Well, maybe."

"Have you guys, you know, fucked?"

"Well, not directly. I mean, we used to jerk off together and sometimes rub one another, but that's as far as we got."

That was a sexy thing to imagine. Thomas just nodded.

"Well, anyway. If y'all do... will you let me stay and watch?"

Thomas smiled.

"Of course."

***

Thomas sat in his room, back against his pillows, arms crossed, sulking.

Like a fucking child.

James just sat and watched him.

"Are you actually mad?"