«Mortify Me, Master»

guys, guys, guys. brace yourselves. it's happening.

<<>>

On Wednesday afternoon, Thomas was walking Peppa after he'd just bought her a new collar and leash. It was pink and purple, the leash, the collar pink with her name in purple. She seemed to like it a lot, and Thomas was glad she did. He had his earphones in, listening to music in his iPod. He whistled along to the music in his ears. He played it on low volume, however, because he still needed to hear what was happening outside. He looked down at the dog and smiled.

"Who's a good girl? Slaying in that new collar, hm? You're a good girl. Yes you are, yes you are," he cooed, using more baby talk on her as they continued. He loved walking Peppa, and he loved her too. 

He chuckled and thought aloud, "I wish someone would call me a good girl. You know, tell me I'm slaying. Buy me a brand new leash and make me look pretty in a collar. You know?" he laughed. Peppa just barked as if she understood. He chuckled again.
"I'm only kidding. No one's gonna do that. I'm too shy to ask James for a collar, I also think that's taking a step too far, because, yeah, we do stuff... but he's still my best friend. Not my owner. You know? Anyway. One day. Maybe. Who knows?"

"Perhaps I do."

Thomas could already feel himself becoming stupid. Peppa stopped padding, becoming excited about something. Someone, rather. Thomas looked up, it was none other than Lord Penny Of The Sex Lords. Or so he imagined him to be. Whatever that meant. He looked down at the dog who was quite pleased to see him again.

"Bonjour, ma chérie. Ça va bien?" He said, smiling.

Thomas blushed, "F-fine thanks... and y—"

"That's a beautiful collar you have there."

Thomas blushed even deeper. Shit, he was talking to Peppa. He paused and looked up at Thomas, "It's new?" He wondered. Thomas just nodded, pausing his music.

"Y-yeah... I g- uh, I got it today, thanks for, uh, noticing." He said, smiling probably as awkwardly as he could. Penny nodded,

"Bien sûr, and you? How have you been?"

"Gr- uh, great... and, and you?" 

Penny nodded, "All good. I can walk with you?" he asked, looking at his watch, "I have some time." 

"S-sure you can."

Penny nodded and went beside Thomas and they began walking again. 

"So?" Penny asked. 

"S-so what?" Thomas answered, way too fast. Penny chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's nothing. I heard you talking about a collar?" 

Thomas flushed immediately, Penny had really heard him. He put his hand behind his head.

"Uh, it, it was nothing, really... I was just kidding..." he tried, looking away from Penny who smirked to himself.

"What? You don't like collars?"

"W-well, yeah- I mean- no... I like them... but n- uh, n-not for me, exactly... I like them for Peppa, only... and other dogs... and cats... and, pets that wear collars- which their owners give to them... to claim them- you know... so they, when they get lost... they can be found... more easier- I mean, easily— I mean... you know. So, uh, yeah..." he said, chuckling awkwardly. What the hell was he going on about? Penny was just staring at him, an amused smile on his face. It was almost like he enjoyed watching Thomas act stupid and hopeless.

Thomas thought. He realised Penny always seemed to grin and chuckle when Thomas was embarrassing himself. As if he found it charming. He always said he wasn't judgmental, and he really wasn't. He just found it almost... cute. Or, maybe more than that. Maybe he liked seeing people make fools of themselves. Maybe he liked making fools of people. Maybe he enjoyed witnessing other people's humiliation.

Fuck, Thomas thought. He was already imagining Penny degrading him every second of every day. Calling him out for displeasing him in the slightest. Forcing him to do things he'd never even have thought about. Using such derogatory terms on him whether or not he deserved it. Being a bitch to him. Putting him in his place like he was supposed to. Teaching him a lesson in the worst way possible. Now, of course, Thomas desired it. He almost thought he'd get hard. Don't think about it, he thought, don't th—

"So you do like collars then?" 

"Mortify me, master." 

Shit.

Penny placed his hand on Thomas' shoulder then stopped walking. Thomas stopped too. Penny gently took Peppa's leash from him, looping it onto his own wrist. Thomas stood, frozen, unaware of what was going on but preferring to let it be. Penny moved to stand behind him and grabbed both his arms. Thomas' thought he was about to get arrested. Maybe Penny had been an undercover cop all this time. He was screwed. Penny proceeded to get him pinned up against the wall. Yep, he was done for. But still, Penny only pushed himself against him and leaned in. His hot breath on the back of Thomas' neck made him tingle. 

"Monsieur," Penny muttered, "je pense que tu es vraiment une petite salope. N'est-ce pas? Pardonnez-moi si je me trompe, mais inutile de le nier. Tsk-tsk-tsk. Suis-je en train de mentir?"

Thomas thought his heart stopped, until it was racing. He wasn't sure how to react. This is what he wanted. But Penny wasn't going to take silence for an answer. He tightened his grip on Thomas' hands.

"J'ai dit, suis-je en train de mentir?" 

Thomas still didn't know how to respond, his breathing became heavy. Was he in panic, or was he burning with desire? 

Penny tutted and flipped him round, grabbing his throat. Thomas gasped, finally answering.

"N-n-non, maître! Tu as raison! Je, je suis une salope! Un, un énorme! Merde!" he whined, this only turning him on more than ever. Penny looked down at Thomas' crotch, a hundred percent sure he had an erection by now. He did. And a prominent one, at that. He then released Thomas' throat, the latter gasping for breath, actually slightly disappointed that Penny had stopped. He looked up at him and Penny raised his brows.

"Tu vas bien?" he wondered. Thomas nodded frantically.

"Tu as sûr?" 

Thomas nodded again, Penny nodded back. He pushed away from Thomas and went to tie Peppa's leash to a mailbox. He then went back to Thomas, pushing him against the wall again, yet gentler this time. He looked at his boner again.

"Is this for me?" he asked. Thomas blushed and nodded, Penny smirking and nodding back. He then looked Thomas in the eye and lifted his chin.

"May I?" he asked. Thomas just nodded again. Penny then leaned slightly forward and kissed his lips. Thomas thought he saw sparks fly before shutting his eyes and kissing back. 

It wasn't too long a kiss, about twenty seconds. After they pulled away again, Penny just stared straight into Thomas' brown eyes. Thomas just looked aside. Penny chuckled lowly then held Thomas' arms by his side before leaning forward again and kissing his neck instead, not hesitating to give him a sharp hickie, Thomas biting his lip.

After he pulled away again, he placed one hand on Thomas' waist, the other on his clothed boner, gently squeezing at it. Thomas gasped again, Penny smirking and letting go. He took a step back.

"You didn't think I would give you that luxury, did you?" he chuckled, seeing the determination in Thomas' eyes. He winked.

"See you tomorrow, monsieur." He said before jogging off.

Thomas looked down, then up, then at Peppa who was playing with a lizard. Penny had literally left him blue-balled.

But even still, he'd got him. He'd got Penny.