«Big Dick Energy»

Thomas sat on his bed that night after James had left. He was thinking. Should he or should he not talk to Penny? If he did, what would he say? How would he start the conversation? He had a talent for making things awkward real quick, especially when he was new to something. This, for one, would be all kinds of new. Would he feel confident or shy? Would he speak a lot or would he let Penny do all the speaking? Would he look at him as his neighbor, or the person he fantasized about on a daily? Would Penny even want to speak to him?

Damn, he thought. This was going to be complicated.

But Penny had that BDE. Thomas loved that about him. He loved that about anyone in general. If you had obvious BDE, Thomas was already on his knees begging for you to shove your cock down his throat, even if you didn't have one. Sometimes, even, Thomas would purposefully choke himself with whatever he found that resembled a dick. That was just the type of person he was, and that was another one of his worries if he spoke to Penny. He feared just blurting out something sexual like "Please shove your cock down my throat" right to his face.

Self control, he thought. That's all I need. He took a deep breath, deciding that, as long as he had self control, this would be a breeze.

"Goodnight, Penny." Thomas said as he got into bed, "I'll talk to your sexy ass tomorrow."

That was a promise, because the sooner he did it, he figured, the better.