«Slut»

"So are you saying," James paused, practically pissing himself with laughter. He was at it for another thirty seconds to a minute. He eventually regained himself, looking back at Thomas with tears in his eyes.

"S-so you dead-ass just asked him to dildo you??" He questioned, laughing again.

Thomas grunted.
"I also said he was hot and accidentally called him master..."

James just looked at him then slapped his own forehead. He looked back at Thomas, eyebrows creased.
"You're an idiot, Thomas. Do you know that?"

The latter, who was currently on his bed, curled up and hugging a pillow groaned.
"I fucking know! What was I supposed to do?"

James, who was sitting on the couch across from Thomas just shrugged.
"I don't know, keep it in your pants maybe?" He said, chuckling. "So what else happened?"

Thomas shrugged and sat up,
"Well, after I said that he said "What an interesting name for a dog, monsieur." I told him that wasn't what I meant and he said "Don't worry, monsieur, I know." Then he walked away."

James nodded.
"Interesting. Quick question though... what does that word mean?"

"What word? Monsieur?" James nodded again. "Well, it means sir or mister."

"Interesting. Did he seem mad or weirded out when he left?"

Thomas shook his head.
"No. He actually seemed fine... and like, he played along. But that's all he said."

James nodded once more.
"Well that's a good sign, I guess. Did you get his name?"

Oh shit, Thomas thought. He hadn't even realised that until now.
"No, actually... but he got mine. That's pretty weird!"

James agreed.
"Alright, this is what you're gonna do: tomorrow, you're gonna find him, okay? I don't care how you're gonna do that, but you're gonna. Then you're going to speak to him again. HOWEVER, this time you're going to act like a grown man and not a horny sixteen-year-old. Got it?"

Thomas frowned.
"But how?"

James smirked and stood up,
"Easy. You're going to pretend I'm him. Speak to me the way you'll speak to him. Okay?"

Thomas paused then nodded, putting his pillow down and getting off the bed.

"Okay. I'll try."

James nodded. Thomas took a deep breath. James opened his mouth.

"Please choke me." Thomas cut in even before James made a sound.

He went slightly red as James face-palmed.

"Alright. We really need to work on this. Sit down."

Thomas did so and sat on the edge of the bed. James went up to him and gently wrapped his hands around Thomas' throat. Thomas tingled at the feeling, looking up at James with questioning eyes, though not saying a thing. James then leaned down closer to his face, and began speaking to him, voice lowered deliberately.

"Thomas," he began, "you're a slut." He tightened his hold by a slight percentage.

"I'm sure you know this. But Penny doesn't." He continued, tightenin again. Thomas gasped, James shaking his head.

"Shhhh. No. If you don't want Penny to know how much of a slut you are, you be civilised and keep your big mouth shut until it's necessary to speak. And you think before you say a damn word. Understand?" He inquired, tightening his grip still. Thomas attempted to nod his head, finding it slightly difficult because of James' hands. But James got it and let go, Thomas obviously protesting.

"So why'd you do that?" He wondered, a slightly irritated tone in his voice.

"Well," James said, shrugging and going back to his chair, "you asked me to choke you. So I did."

"Yeah," Thomas began, "half-assedly."

"Firstly, that's not a word. Secondly, I'll do it properly once I've seen you're capable of speaking to Penny without being stupid. Promise."

Thomas scowled.

"Fine."

James nodded and stood up, Thomas following suit. James gestured him to start. The taller paused first before speaking.

"Uh, hey. Remember me? Thomas? From yesterday?"

James nodded as he went on.

"I just wanted to say, uh, sorry for the way I acted I was... yeah. So, what's your name?"

"It's okay. And, I'm Penny, but you can call me... Penny." James said, shrugging as he used the filler nickname for the unknown real one.

Thomas nodded, "Well, uh, it's n-nice to meet you, monsieur."

"Same applies. If you want, we should hang out more. Just come over whenever you like." James said, winking.

Thomas bit his lip but nodded.

"Of course."

James then nodded and smiled.

"Nice. See, so you can do it." He said, winking.

Thomas nodded in agreement.

"I guess I can. Thanks."

James nodded again then went up to him.

"Well, I promised." He said, gently pushing Thomas down onto the bed in a sitting position. He licked the side of his face then brought his head back up, looking directly into the latter's eyes. He wrapped his hands around his throat like before, immediately tightening them this time. Thomas managed to lift his chin slightly.

"More?" James asked. Thomas lifted his eyebrows to say yes. James held tighter.

"More?" He asked again. Thomas agreed, James tightening once again. By this time the strangled could barely breathe, and that's how both liked it. Thomas parted his lips slightly as if trying to let out a noise which refused come out. James looked down, only to find Thomas palming himself viciously. The more dominant looked back at him and raised his eyebrows then immediately let go, Thomas obviously reacted, but James just slapped him across the face. However, instead of getting upset, Thomas let out a pleasured sound which James wasn't going to disregard. He tutted,

"Slut."