chapter 8

I woke up the next morning looking grumpy as ever. Probably because that's the every day routine when you get married to a Mr. Rude. After cuddling in my sheets for a few minutes I finally managed to get my sorry ass out of the bed.

I changed into black pants and a strip top before jogging to the elevator with my eyes focused on the phone. I was going through our new designs until I crashed into a someone. Someone with a very good height and a very good body.

I looked up to see and it was none other than Mr. Rude. My face was inches away from his. He was around 6,2 tall and with my heels almost close to flats he towered over my 5,8 height like it was nothing.

His lips were directly infront of my eyes. I slightly tilted my head and he was staring at me with a curious glance. He raised his eyebrows as if gesturing me to move away.

I cleared my throat and quickly moved away noticing how close we were. Even though the elevator was big enough for two I still felt cramped with him. But I refrained from making eye contact all way down.

As we were nearing the ground I heard him speak.

"Are you mad at me?"

What the freaking cheese I ate this morning did he say?

Is he asking me if I'm mad?

Why would I answer him? If he ignores me why should I be the one to warm up to him.

The elevator doors opened and I quickly left without looking at him. I heard him sigh behind my back but I couldn't bother less.

I rushed outside and got into the car. One of my employees drove me to a cafe where I would be meeting Mrs. Wagner.

After reaching the cafe I saw a woman waiting in front of the door. She recognized me immediately and came to shake my hands.

" Hallo Frau Anderson. Ich bin Danya Wagner. Glückwunch zur Hochzeit. Wie geht es Ihnen?"

" Mir geht's sehr gut. Danke. Ich freue mich sehr , Sie endlich kennenzulernen"

We both went inside after our brief introduction. I was happy that she was willing to work with us. She was very talented and talented people are what I needed. To become successful and to rise against the RJ.

I met a few more designers afterwards and then went into more episodes of grumpiness with all the work.

After hours and hours I came back to the hotel. The entire hotel reminded me of Marcus and I was sure with time I would hallucinate him everywhere.

"I don't want to meet Marcus. Perhaps I should change his name from Mr. Rude or Mr. Jerk face" I mumbled to myself.

But Sarah heard it quiet well.

" Then you would be Mrs. Jerk face "

I gave her a death glare but she only smirked. She was talking to me with her hands flying around until she ran into a hard body.

What's with people bumping into each other these days?

It was a young blond man with blue eyes who seemed to be in his late twenties.

He looked at Sarah for a while and then at me. His eyes widened in recognition and he approached me with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Oh my god Mrs. Anderson I didn't see you here. I'm sorry that we had to meet like this" He talked with his hands flying around the air, just like Sarah.