Chapter 16

Look." I start. "I'm sorry I accused you but they were talking of a fourth person that was close to me and then you were pushing me to get in the car with him and I just assumed." I say truthfully. Aunt Rhonda closes her eyes nodding.

"I get it pumpkin." she says sadly. She opens her eyes looking at me. "I only did that because I knew you didn't love Ryan and I thought Alex was a nice looking young man and well nice. But I see I was so wrong." she says tearing up.

"Don't cry Aunt Rhonda it was a mistake. One I think we both learned from." I say pulling her into a hug. I feel her nod. I pull away swaying a bit feeling really odd.

"Whoa, you okay?" Brody ask steadying me. I nod a yes while rubbing my forehead. My head isn't pounding. It feels like someone is taking a jackhammer, a nail hammer and a saw to my head. It freaking killing me. I've been ignoring it but now I just can't. It keeps getting worse.

I..I..I..I..thi.." that's as far as I got before everything went black.

I woke up groaning, my head killing me. I slowly open my eyes to a dark room with little light. Great, I'm back at the hospital. I groan again looking around. I see a figure slumped over in a chair. Uncle Luke I think to myself.

"Uncle Luke." I whisper. Nothing. I clear my throat. "Uncle Luke." I say louder. Nothing. Well shit. I start to sit up. "Uncle Luke!" I yell sitting up. He jerks awake.

"You alright?" that's not Uncle Luke. Who the hell? They flip on a light blinding me. I hiss closing my eyes. "Shit, sorry." he says. Why does he sound familiar? I blink a couple of times getting use to the light. When I do I look to my side to see Brody standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused. He shrugs.

"Wanted to make sure your okay." he says. I nod.

"Where's Aunt and Uncle?" I ask.

"Bed, but they left two guards." he tells me. I nod again.

"What happen?" I ask rubbing my forehead. He sighs sitting down on the side of the bed.

"You passes out." he tells me. I nod again. "From stress. Apparently you haven't been eating right either. And with the new developments, you saving my ass and with everything else." he says shrugging at the end. Not eating. I've eaten. I think.

Let's see, we went to dinner and I ate there, didn't I have lunch that day? I think I did but did I eat before that. Umm, I don't think so. The day before? Umm, I don't remember. Crap I don't remember eating in the last couple of days.

"Oh." I say. "Can I get out of here?" I ask him.

"Let me go get the doctor." he says standing up. I nod watching him walk away. I groan falling back on the bed then hiss when my head throbs. Good going. I wait for what feels like forever when they show back up.

"How are you feeling?" Doctor Jones ask me.

"My head hurts." I tell him. He nod and begins to check me over.

"Alright you can go but on your way you stop and get something to eat." he tells me. I nod an okay because I am kinda hungry. "I'll give you a few of these." he says holding up a small plastic bag of pills. "Only take them if your head hurts." he says. I nod again. "They are strong." he says warningly.

"Will do." I say taking them.

He lets me leave so Brody and I start making our way through the house in silence.

"So how are you taking everything?" I ask looking at him. He just shrugs.

"I'd just like to know if the baby is mine." he says. I nod.

I don't think she'll be getting out of going to jail this time. She did last time but she was on house arrest, that's why she didn't go to dinner with us.

"What are you going to do if it is?" I ask him. I know stupid question but than again he is a male.

"Keep it." he says.

"If it's not?" I ask.

"I guess give it to one of their parents." he says. I nod.

"What about you?" he ask me. I cock an eyebrow.

"What about me?" I ask.

"How are you taking everything?" he ask. I shrug.

"Okay I guess. It's not like I loved Ryan so him trying to kill me really didn't hurt me anyway. The day I found out out I was planning on dumping his ass anyway. And Sonya well" I tell him truthfully with a shrug. I'm not sure how I feel about that one.

"Why?" he ask.

"He kept pressuring me into mating." I say. He nods.

"Why didn't you ever mate him?" he ask.

"I wasn't in love with him." I answer truthfully.

"Ah, so your one of those." he says. I cock an eyebrow.

"One of those?" I ask.

"Yeah, one that believes in love and no sex till she's in love with that person." he says.

"I guess I am. What, you don't believe in love? Weren't you in love with Marisa?" I ask as we reach the kitchen.

"Nah." he says shrugging. Okay I'm totally confused.

"What about the whole soulmate concept?" I ask walking to the fridge. I start pulling stuff out for sandwiches.

"Well yeah of course." he says.

"Okay Brody, you just lost me. How could you not believe in love but believe in the whole werewolf soulmate thing?" I ask as I start to make sandwiches.

"Do you?" he ask me.

"Yes." I simply answer. "I seen the way mom and dad looked at each other, held each other, other kissed each other. Sheesh, it was amazing." I tell him. "Don't your parents ever look at each other with so much love that it looks like they could literally bust?" I ask him.

"Well yeah but." he says with a shrug.

"I don't get you. I couldn't wait till I meet my true soulmate. I wanted, still do want the love I seen my parents have. I mean just a simple hand holding was amazing to them. To me. I loved watching my parents making googly eyes at each other." I say with a small laugh. "As long as they didn't get handsy or really gross with each other I thought it was cute." I say shrugging. "I know what your problem is!" I say excitedly. "You found out I was your mate." I say teasingly. No, I'm not upset about it anymore. I've dealt with it. "Man, that had to rain on your parade. Bust your cum bubble." I joke making him laugh.

"You don't sound upset by it." he says. I shake my head no.

"No, I've dealt with it. Actually I've always been okay with it." I tell him truthfully.

"Then why did you leave?" he ask me.

"Several reasons. I was okay with you rejecting me. I mean come on there was nothing I could do about it. But what bothered me was all the times you said I'd be a disgrace to my parents and that I killed them. I know my parents loved me. They showed me every day. I know that wasn't true but it still hurt. Plus I wanted to get out and travel. Dad always wanted me to do that before I settled down and become queen anyway." I tell him. He nods.

"I'm sorry." he says. I shrug.

"No biggie." I answer truthfully.

"Sure it is. I shouldn't of said any of that stuff. I'm not even sure why I did." he says. I just shrug again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited By: DragonSilver18~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.