EPILOUGE

We gave it a shot and have been together for five years now. He never once cheated on me. Never once pressured me. He was quite the gentleman considering how long I made him wait.

A year. Yep, a year before he got down my pants. Yes, I know he is my soulmate but I just had to make sure it was right. I know every touch, every kiss felt right but I needed to make sure my heart was right. His too. And it was.

I did what he asked me to do. I never if it could be avoided went Princess Sage on him unless I had too. I was always Sage Sage if I could. When it was just us or close friends and family I did. Even in meetings I tried too.

Yes, meetings. About six months into the relationship he said I could start throwing him into the shark tank. So

I did. He doesn't like being King but after we had a talk he warmed up to it. I told him it wasn't about him it was about the people. He said I was right of course and sucked it up. I still do most of it if it can be helped. We do the most important things together though. His pack is with mine now. Well, technically his now. It's been great. Several matings happened in the process. So it been real good.

Brody and I have been doing real good. A year into the relationship we finally admitted we loved each other and mated. I knew I was in love with him before that though. He is my soulmate after all but there was no way I was going to admit it. Until he did. And he admitted it by accident one day.

See we argued. Not a lot and it was usually over something stupid. One day we argued over something stupid again and I threatened to leave him because I was just plum mad. Well he was equally mad and said go ahead. But if I walked out that door I better not ever plan on coming back. By this time he was back in his pack house. So I told him to fuck off and left. Well to say the least neither one of us slept that night. I hated being mad at him and him being mad at me. Early the next morning he was at my door apologizing over and over then blurted it out before I even got a word in. We both froze and just stared at each other. I was waiting for him to take it back but he never did. So I jumped in his arms apologizing and told him I loved him too.

Well, I didn't work that day and let him mark me as his. And a year later we were married. A huge church wedding which neither of us liked but dealt with it. It was really beautiful. I let Aunt Rhonda handle it. The only thing that was mine and Brody's were our vows. We wrote our own.

Even now he is a great guy. The best mate, husband and king anyone could ask for. He does the sweetest things for me and we are always together. He now understands why there are two of me and now there are two of him. Only when we have to be King Brody and Queen Sage. We prefer ourselves. We don't even do the disguise thing now. We will just go out in public but will be on our best behavior. Unless its just us with our friends.

Everything is going great with our friends too. Terry and Sarah have three kids. Dakota found his mate and has one kid. They are working on their second one. Brody's friends found theirs as well. Two of them have two kids and Seven has none. They are waiting.

As for Brody and I we were waiting. We wanted kids just not right away. Three years after our marriage we are expecting our first child. He loves me being pregnant. I think he kisses my bulging belly more than he does me. Okay, not true because like I said he loves me pregnant and if it was up to him he'd have me in bed with him all day. Me being pregnant is a major turn on for him.

I did say he was a good guy I didn't say he was normal.

We know the sex of the child. A boy and Brody couldn't be anymore thrilled. His first born is a boy and future king. He couldn't be more proud. I couldn't either. We love this little already and can not wait for him to get here. Any time now.

I'm pretty sure Brody will be an wonderful father. He shows it everyday with the pups that are around here. He plays with them and all that good stuff. It's me that I'm worried about. It's not that I don't like them. It's just I have never really been around kids. But Brody assures me that I will be an excellent mother and gets me around children often. Which I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for everything he has done actually. Even rejecting me. Because without that I don't think I would have had enough balls to leave and travel. Without that I don't think I would have got to experience new things. And people. I wouldn't of got to learn more about myself. Grow up and realize I'm more than a princess. That I'm just me.

We don't speak of Ryan, Alex and Marisa anymore. They are still sitting in a jail cell rotting away. Sad part about it all was that the child was not Brody's. Yes, he was heartbroken but he dealt with it and gave the baby to Ryan's parents because it was their grandchild. After he got to know them he decided that that is where the baby belonged. But we do keep in contact with them just to see how he is doing. Yeah, it was a little boy. We did let Marisa and Ryan name him and they named him Ryan Jr. As far as her and Brody's bond, it was severed the moment he marked me.

Oh yeah, the necklace that that bitch ruined, Brody had it fix for me. Apparently that bitch was really going to keep it. Yeah. But Brody told her it was going to be a cold day in hell before she get it and took it from her. Our wedding night he gave it to me and it was brand new. He said all he had to do was have the back replaced. He even had the inscription put back on it. I cried for hours. All I had to do was find another picture with just them two in it.

I did say he was a good guy. I wouldn't trade that heartbreak for anything. It taught Brody to never judge a book by its cover and it made me who I am today.

Sage Moonstone well now Sage Jackson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited By: DragonSilver18~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.