Chapter 13

I wanted to rip his throat out but I couldn't do that here.

"No thanks, I need to ride with Luke and Rhonda." I say politely. Brody looks at me confused.

"Oh come on Sage. I haven't seen you in months and I need to get to know Brody." he says.

"No thank you. I apologize but Luke and I have things we need to discuss." I tell him.

"Oh please it can wait." he says.

"Yeah Alex it can wait." Rhonda says.

"No it can't Aunt Rhonda. I need to speak with him now." I wanted to growl but I didn't. I just said it as politely as I could. She's in on it too. Bitch I hiss to myself. I can't believe this. Who the fuck else?

"Oh alright." he says sighing but I could hear the disappointment. Wether anyone else could or not was beyond me. "What do you say Brody?" he asks turning to Brody.

"No." Brody bluntly says walking to his car. Good boy. He turns to me. I mouth a thank you and he gives me a short nod.

"Well, since we know what car we are all taking lets go." Aunt Rhonda says disappointed. I'm sure she is. That's the third person they were talking about. Oh, they are good but I'm better. We get into our cars. Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Luke, Alpha Jackson, Annette and I in the limo.

"Why didn't you want to ride with him. He seems like a nice young man." Aunt Rhonda says.

"I don't like him." I snap at her not thinking but I was not going to apologize. Of course she thinks he is a nice young man. What does she get out of this? I just can't understand this.

We get to the restaurant. We go in and get seated. I'm sitting in between Rhonda and Luke while everyone else spreads around. We have our dinner with polite conversation.

I on the other hand couldn't concentrate. I couldn't figure what Aunt Rhonda got out of this. It just didn't make sense to me. Well, I suppose having me out of the way. I knew I should have done this before we left the house but I need time to figure it out and I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

After dinner Alec coaxes Brody in his car. Brody looks at me and shrugs and says sure to Alex. Idiot! I wanted to scream at him. I panicked.

"Uh, Brody, will you ride with me so we can talk?" I ask him.

"Oh, you two can talk at the house." Alex says impatiently.

"Yeah we'll talk at the house." Brody agrees. Idiot. I give him pleading eyes but he just shrugs again and walks to Alex's car. There was nothing I could do until we got back to the house. No one would believe me. What do I do? There was nothing. Brody gets in the car looking at me through the window. All I could do was shake my head then I mouthed your dead to him. He just shrugs. I think he thinks I was talking about me killing him and I wasn't.

I get in the limo worried. Alex pulls out then we do. I watch the car carefully as we drive away behind Alex.

"Are you okay?" Luke ask me. I shake my head no. "What's wrong?" he ask me. I shake my head no again.

"Nothing." I mutter. Damn it. What do I do? "You wouldn't believe me." I finally say.

"Of course I would pumpkin." he says about the time Alex's car starts swerving all over the road.

"He is going to kill him!" I gasp out panicking. Oh god, oh god, oh god I chant over and over as I watch it.

"Oh god." Rhonda gasp about that time Alex's car starts getting closer and closer to the bridge my parents died at. Oh god. Suddenly it veers off to the left going straight off the bridge. All I could do was scream no. Our limo stops to a screeching halt. I jump out running to the ledge. I lean over to see bubble coming up and the car sinking. Oh god. He can make it if he can get out of the car. Come on Brody. Okay I might hate the guy but that doesn't mean I want him to die.

"Someone help!" I scream. I look around to see people in shock. "Somebody do something!" I yell. No one moves. Fuck this. I climb on to the ledge.

"Sage get down from there. You'll kill yourself." Aunt Rhonda says panicked.

"Oh, like that would bother you!" I hiss at her then jump off the ledge. I think this was a bad idea I think to myself as I hit the water. I swim until I find the car. I swim to the car then go up for more air. Then I go back down and swim for the car as it sinks more. Please stop sinking.

When I get to the car I see Brody passed out, Alec with a small hand held oxygen tank in his mouth. He looks at me shocked then smiles brightly and points behind me as someone grabs me from behind. I panic struggling to get away. Why isn't anyone helping? I need a weapon. Something and fast but I have nothing. Wait! Shoes! My shoes have heels. I still struggle trying to slip my shoe off once I get the strap down far enough off my foot I reach down grabbing it. I grab the bottom inside of the shoe and bring it down as hard as the water will let me into Ryan's leg. I stabbed him and he releases me. I kick him away. Fuck, I needed to breathe. I can't give up yet. I aim for Brody grabbing his shoulder shaking him as Alex holds him down. Please wake up Brody. But of course nothing. He could already be dead.

No, no he isn't. I take my shoe trying to stab Alex's hand but hit Brody. Shit. I struggle with Alex trying to pull Brody away as Alex tries to keep hold of him. I'm suddenly grabbed again but this time I take the shoe hitting Ryan in the face and making him release me. This time I kick him away using my foot with the heel on stabbing him in the stomach. Bastard. I see blood coming out and him swimming away. Then I turn my attention back to Alex and Brody. Alex still has ahold of Brody but this time I went inside the car and started hitting him with the shoe. I got him a couple of times making his grip loosen. With one final blow, I stabbing him in the arm and he released him. I pull Brody out of the car by his hair using all my strength. Which isn't much. I'm getting weaker and weaker. But I keep swimming up until I break through the top. I cough trying to get air back into my lungs as I see someone swimming towards me.

"Help." I choke grabbing Brody's shoulder and releasing his hair. I then put my arm around his neck pulling him out of the water. "Help." I repeat horsely. I see someone coming. About the time they get to me, I'm slowly losing consciousness. "Save him." I whisper. That's the last thing I remember before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited By: DragonSilver18~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.