Chapter 6

I get upstairs and show them to their rooms. I let them get settled while I take Ryan to my room. He gets a shower while I go to my parents room. I sigh and turn the door knob. I open the door slowly stepping in. Damn I want to cry. I haven't been in here since my parents died. Aunt Rhonda kept trying to talk me into taking their room but I just couldn't do it. But now I can and I want some of their stuff left out.

I look around the room in shock. Nothing has changed. The staff keeps it clean. I walk around the room just looking at things. Reminiscing. I brush my hand across the quilt that we use to wrap up in when we sat in the swing at night in the garden. The rocking chair she rocked me in when I was little or when I was sick when I was older.

I walk over to the dresser and open up the jewelry box. Inside are all the jewelry pieces handed down from generation to generation. All of them are just as beautiful as the next. I look up to the wall and see a piece missing. Hmm, I'll have to ask aunt Rhonda about it. Maybe she put it up with the extra company or maybe she had it taken out and cleaned. Or maybe Jane did. One of the two do that at least once every two months.

I decide to get started and go down for some boxes. It will probably take me a couple of days to get this done. Might as well get started. Aunt Rhonda helps me get boxes out and we take them up.

"Oh, Aunt Rhonda have you seen the necklace?" I ask her.

"No, sorry pumpkin. Maybe Jane took to have it cleaned." she tells me. I nod an okay and start packing. We pack for a little bit talking about the Ryan situation until my friends slowly start coming in one at a time. We talk while aunt Rhonda and I pack. They help and clean.

Finally we decide to go down for dinner when it's done. When we get to the dinning room, Ryan is talking with Brody and fake. Yeah, my new name for her.

"Hey beautiful." he says, standing up and pulling out the chair next to him out.

"Hey." I answer sitting and looking around. Sheesh it's full.

"Sage." Alpha Jackson says excitedly.

"Alpha Jackson." I say with a short nod. "How have you been?" I ask.

"Good, could be wonderful if there wasn't so many problems with the rebuild." He answers.

"Oh, I heard briefly about that. What kind of problems are you having?" I ask him.

"Something about the way something is. It's not stable and they don't know how to fix it." he says rolling his eyes. I nod.

"Well maybe I could take a look at it and help." I say.

"What would you know about architecture?" Fake ask. I ignore her as does Alpha Jackson.

"Yes, I heard you're following your daddies footsteps." he says.

"I am." I say nodding lightly. "I've already started classes and passed with flying colors." I tell him.

"Yes, I heard about the building you helped on in Michigan." he says.

"It was my class but yes I did help." I tell him.

See this last year since I graduated. I went and took a couple of classes at a jr collage so I could get a head start. That's why I stayed so long in Michigan.

"Well come down tomorrow and see if that genius brain of yours could come up with something." he says. I nod an okay. "Unless you have something to do?" he ask. I look at Sarah.

"No your free." she tells me. I nod again.

"I'm free." I tell him.

"Good the sooner we get this done the sooner we will be out of your hair." he says.

"None sense." I say waving my hand dismissively. "Stay as long as you like. It's nice to see this house full." I tell him honestly. Minus two and it would be great. He nods.

"Thank you Sage." he says.

"Anytime Alpha Jackson." I say. They bring dinner to us and we begin eating with conversation.

He asked about my traveling and what I did. I answered truthfully.

"We have an announcement." Fake says suddenly. We look up over to her to see her and Brody smiling.

"And what would that be dear?" Annette ask. Brody's mother.

"I'm pregnant!" she says excitedly. I choke on my food. Literally. What the hell?!

"Sage honey are you okay!" aunt Rhonda panics as Ryan hits my back. I nod choking. I cough a few times getting it unlodged. Once I do I take a drink of my water catching my breath.

"My apologies went down the wrong pipe." I tell them. I can't believe this. This isn't suppose to happen. I close my eyes holding back my tears. I know he mated her and I'm moving on but it still hurt. Stupid asses. Why did they have to announce it here? Why couldn't they announce it when I wasn't here? I wanted to scream at him. To kill him and her.

I ignore the congratulations everyone was giving them. I ignore everything until Alpha Jackson started talking to me once again.

"So Sage, when are you planning on fully mating Ryan here?" he ask me.

"Soon. Very soon." Ryan says. I didn't respond. I just looked at aunt Rhonda as she gives me a disapproving look.

"When will you get married?" Annette ask us.

"This summer." Ryan answers. Werewolves don't get married. Their mating is their marriage. But I have to since I'm princess. Sucks I know. I didn't respond just looked at Ryan with a cocked eyebrow. I don't when he fell and hit his head but we so are not getting married or even mating you twit.

"How many children you plan on having?" Jackson ask winking at me. I choke a little.

"A lot, I want at least four." Ryan says. I scoff loudly at that. Oops.

"Well not quite that many." I say covering up. I can't believe he is saying this stuff. I'm completely dumb founded. We never talked about mating, marriage and kids. Where he is getting this stuff from is beyond me.

After dinner I leave, taking aunt Rhonda with me to the office. It's the only place that no one is allowed in. Except for us three. We talk, well I rant pissed off about what Ryan was saying. No one knows that Brody is my mate. I never told. The only person that knows my true feelings towards Ryan is Aunt Rhonda. I had to tell someone so I told her. I couldn't tell my friends. Because I was afraid they would say something to him. It's bad enough Sarah can't stand him. Dakota and Sonya are friends with him. Terry tolerates him because he is my boyfriend. He isn't a big fan of Ryan either.

After my rant we talk for a little while. Her giving me advise on how to dump him. I just don't want to hurt him. I know he loves me but he can't be in love with me. All I know is that I need to do it soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited By: DragonSilver18~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, Vote, Fan or anything else you'd like to do.