Chapter 5

I've been with Ryan for two years. I meet him the same way I've meet everyone else. In my disguise. We dated for about six months before I revealed myself. Yeah, he was pissed off and dumped me for about two months but forgave me eventually. We've been together since.

I was at another pack when I met him and we decided to stay longer because I wanted to get to know Ryan. He was good looking and really sweet. Well, when I first meet him he wasn't so sweet. So yeah I wanted to know him. So we stayed and I got to know him. Then I told him the truth and he broke up with me for lying. Well, after he broke up with me we left. He tracked me down only because I told him where we were going. It also didn't help that he talked to my aunt and found out where I was. He is really a great guy. Sweet, loving, caring, and hot everything you could ask for in a guy. He opens the door for me, puts my jacket on for me, does small things for me. I'm telling you great. Almost perfect.

Why not perfect? Because well. I don't love him. Let me rephrase that. I love him, I'm just not in love with him. Two years with the guy and you'd think I'd be in love with him. And I've tried. Really hard but I just can't. Brody moved on why can't I? Yeah I felt when he fully mated and marked a bitch. But I can't seem to move on. Well I moved on, I just can't seem to fall in love with Ryan. Hell I haven't even slept with him. Yeah I'm still a virgin. A twenty year old virgin. I know Ryan is getting fed up with it, but I imagined losing my virginity to my mate and well when he rejected me I imagined losing it to someone I'm in love with. And I'm not in love with Ryan. Love him sure but not in love with him. I think it's almost time to cut the cord. Heartless I know but why be with someone you not in love with? He tells me all the time he loves me. Plus he has a mate out there somewhere. He just hasn't met her yet. I don't want to come I between that. I know what it's like to be rejected and I don't wish that on anyone.

Oh, speaking of my wonderful ex mate. A year into my travels. We went skiing and guess who I ran into? Yep him. He was skiing with some of his pack members and well it was interesting. Thank god I was in my disguise had my scent covered up and Terry lied to him. He came up to Terry saying hello then he spotted me and started hitting on me. Terry told him I was his girlfriend when Brody asked me if he knew me from somewhere. I thought I was busted. Luckily Terry said no and said I was his girlfriend. Brody had the audacity to ask about me and Terry told him I was doing the princess thing. Yeah funny thing when Brody starting putting me down and Terry was agreeing with him while I was standing there with them laughing about what they were saying. Terry and I got a good laugh about it later.

But guess what? I'm back now and I pegged it. Standing in front of me is Brody with his new mate and guess what? Yep she's fake as hell. You can tell too. What werewolf gets plastic surgery? Stupid bitch. Plus her make up is so damn thick and plastic she looks like, oh I don't know. Not real that's for sure.

"Oh I'm good." I snicker at him while he is staring at me like a deer caught in the headlights. It's comical actually. "Excuse me Mr and Mrs. Fake but I have to get through here." I say barging in the door.

"Sage!" aunt Rhonda says happily giving me a bear hug.

"Aunt Rhonda how are you?" I ask hugging her back.

"I'm great, missed you like crazy though." She says giving me one last squeeze and pulling away.

"Missed you too. What are Mr. And Mrs. Fake doing here?" I ask throwing a thumb over my shoulder.

"Oh, they will be living with us until their pack house is done." She answers. I cock an eyebrow.

"Say what?" I ask.

"Oh funny thing. Someone was cooking and burned it down." she says rolling her eyes.

"The whole pack is here?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm sorry Sage." she says.

"No, that's fine Aunt Rhonda. Can't turn down people in need." I remind her. "Do I still have my room?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am." She says.

"Well if you don't mind I'd like to take mom and dad's now." I say.

"It's about time pumpkin. I'll have them clean it out." She says.

"Don't. I want to do it." I tell her.

"Are you sure honey?" she ask concerned. I nod, gulping. I haven't stepped foot in there in years.

"Yeah I'm sure. Kinda of a last good bye plus there's things I want to keep out." I tell her.

"Alright honey, but I'll have someone help." She says.

"Don't bother. I should have my cleaning crew with me any..." that's as far as I got before they come in.

"Jesus Sage, you didn't say it's a maze to get here!" Sarah grunts dropping her luggage. I roll my eyes.

"But damn I saw an awesome mountain we can climb." says Dakota. "Is Ryan here yet?" he ask me.

"No not yet. I thought he was behind you guys?" I ask.

"Disappeared again huh?" Sarah grunts. I roll my eyes.

"He is soon to be beta, of course he is going to disappear." I tell her. She's not very fond of Ryan. I'm not sure why.

"Room, I need a cold shower." Sonya huffs.

"Boy you guys are doing a lot of whining today." I snicker.

"Hey gorgeous, where can I put my things?" Ryan ask coming into the house.

"Hey, up in my room for now but don't unpack yet. We will be changing rooms." I tell him.

"Whatever you say, just please point me to a shower." he says pleadingly. I nod.

"Sure, come on and I'll show you to your rooms." I tell them.

"Where's Terry?" Rhonda says.

"Um no idea." I say looking around for him. Where did he go?

"You guys go up, I need a second with Sage." Rhonda says to Ryan, Sarah, Sonya and Dakota.

"That way. Third floor." I tell them pointing in direction of the elevator.

Ryan kisses me then grabs our luggage and then walks away.

"Who's the Candy." the fake bimbo says. I scoff shaking my head.

"The future king." I lie. Ryan will not be king but I wanted to piss Brody off and I have considering he looks like he wants to snap his own jaw off.

"Sage." Rhonda says warningly. I sigh heavily.

"I know Aunt Rhonda. It's just that." I stop. "Well, we will talk about it later." I say giving a discrete nod towards Brody and fake. "Let me go settle them in and then we'll talk?" I ask hopeful.

"Alright honey, no funny business." she says.

"I've been with him for two years. You can't get any funnier than that." I say wiggling my eyebrows. She's knows how I feel about Ryan and knows I haven't slept with him. She rolls her eyes at me.

"Behave Sage." She huffs.

"I'll be safe." I joke.

"I said behave." She huffs.

"I know and I said I'll be safe." I say. She's knows I'm messing with her. I hope anyway.

"Go Sage." she says pushing me. I laugh walking away. "Love ya Rhonda." I holler back.

"Love you too." she hollers after me. Oh, how I've missed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited By: DragonSilver18~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, Vote, Fan or anything else you'd like to do.