Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The next day, I get up earlier than usual to go to the spy room making sure everything is set up just right. Making sure my SD cards are not full. Making sure the recorders are going. Everything is working correctly. Then I go take a shower and get dressed for the day.

When I got done, I checked the clock and see I have about thirty minutes before Alex shows up. I go down to eat. When I get there everyone is eating lunch.

"There's my missing mate." Ryan says happily. I put on a fake smile.

"Yeah here I am." I muse. He gets up from his seat coming over and kissing my forehead. I wanted to puke.

"Have a seat babe, I'll make you a plate." he chirps.

"Thank you." I politely say. Aunt Rhonda gives me a dirty look. Ummm maybe she is in on it.

Hopefully this will be over and I can kick everyone to the fucking curb. I just smile sweetly at her. Ryan makes my plate while I seat there listening in everyone's conversation. He brought me my plate and I begin to eat.

Twenty minutes later Alex waltzes in.

"Alex!" Ryan says happily.

"Ryan man it's been a long time." Alex says hugging him. Fuck up number one. "Thanks to Sage, I wouldn't have be seeing you for months." he says pulling away from him.

"You did this?" Ryan ask me. I nod with a fake smile. "Your amazing." he gushes.

"Wow, you two look alike." Statin comments gesturing between fake and Alex.

"Hmm you do. Are you two brother and sister?" I ask amused.

"No." Alex answer. Fuck up number two.

"Really? You two look so much alike it's unreal." I comment.

"No I would know if I had a sister." Alex says.

"Of course you would." I say a little patronizing not meaning too.

"Let's go talk." Ryan says pushing him out of the dining room.

"Yeah go catch up." I say shooing them out. Please go to the office. I beg in my head.

"Well, Sarah and I are going climbing. Anyone want to go?" Terry ask the table.

"Yeah I do." Sonya chirps. Yeah so you three can plot my death too.

"Sage, you sure you don't want to go?" Sarah ask me.

"I'm sure, I got work to do." I tell her.

"It's Saturday." she whines. Why does she want me to go anyway? So she can push me off the mountain?

"I know but a princess's work is never done." I say smiling.

"I know." she says sighing. Aww, disappointed you don't get to push me to my death.

"Alright Sage, if you change your mind you know where well be." Terry tells me. I nod going back to my lunch.

"Don't forget tonight's dinner guys." Aunt Rhonda reminds them. Crap I did.

"We won't." Terry says getting up from his seat. Sarah follows him and they leave the dinning room.

"I have your dress Sage. Your going to love it." Aunt Rhonda gushes.

"I'm sure I will." I say smiling.

I finish my lunch, putting my dishes away and then going to my room. I read for a while until its time to change SD cards. Each card is two hours and I can put two cards in the camcorder. So I sneak in the spy room and switch them out.