ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕄𝕖

Alora's POV

"Um hi." I mumbled as my parents sat down in the visiting chair.

"Hi hunny." My mom greeted with a sweet but somehow still stern voice. We sat there awkwardly for a few minutes before I decided to speak up.

"Why are you here? And how did you know I'm here?" I asked both confused and frustrated. I don't know why they think they can just show up a year later after kicking me out and forcing me to break the bond between my siblings and I.

"Someone named Trent called us. He told us that you were in the hospital so we booked a flight as soon as we could." My mother explained whilst my dad just looked down at my arms. I followed his gaze noticing the scars on my forearms. I immediately fixed my arm to where the scars were hidden.

"Yeah, and how much persuading did he have to do?" I scoffed.

"Alora, you're still our child and we'll always love you even if we haven't always supported you." My dad butted in.

"Yea that's rich." I muttered.

"We're also here to help you." My mother revealed. Well that's a first.

"How are you gonna do that, I'm already fucked up?" I hissed. I don't know why I'm being like this, they still are my parents and the did show up. But it's their fault, they're the ones who always treated us like shit. Always wanting us to live up to an entitlement, which is why I happen to know 3 other languages. Growing up was basically a beneficial Hell in humbled terms.

"We want to get you away from this life. You won't ever have to feel how you felt ever again." My mom persuaded.

"What is this miracle you speak of?" I questioned crossing my arms.

"We know a contractor who is willing to sign you to three star roles in upcoming movie productions, a 2 year show contract, and to a popular modeling agency IF you drop your Tik Tok career." My mom explained. Wow, I had always wanted to be an actress but then I got popular on Tik Tok and never had the opportunity to peruse acting. I fumbled with the thought. Is it worth leaving everything behind? The fuck am I talking about I just tried to kill myself!

"We'll let you think about it." My mother implied getting up. I nodded in response still thinking about the offer.

"Um can you send in Jazzlyn if she wants to come in?" I asked shyly.

"Of course honey." My mom smiled. Oh my god the devil smiled, who the fuck is she? I sat there completely and utterly confused for a few minutes before the door opened revealing that same girl I remembered far too vividly.

"Hey." She said quietly.

"Hi." I replied awkwardly. The room was silent for a couple of minutes before Jazz said something.

"I missed you." She looked up at me with teary eyes and lightly grabbed my hand.

"Did you really?" I asked genuinely.

"Of course!" Jazz chimed.

"Then why'd you do it?" I asked looking at her with teary eyes as well.

"I don't know Lora. We we're young and still figuring ourselves out." She sighed.

"But you told me you loved me." I sniffled.

"And I do! And always will! It just wasn't our time." She argued sadly. I could hear the pain in her words. She was my first real love. But she broke my heart and I never really recovered. I was angry for a while but I could never hate her. I'm not capable of hate.

"I know." I mumbled. The room was silent for a while before Jazz broke it.

"Um I should probably head out." She rushed. I nodded lightly. She stood there for a moment before spontaneously kissing my forehead. I missed those.

Jazzlyn's POV

I walked out of Alora's room making my way back to the waiting room. I pushed open the double doors with slow tears streaming down my face. Everyone looked up at me furrowing their brows. I still barely knew any of these people but they were Alora's friends and are obviously doing a terrible job.

"No bubs what's wrong?" Jillian asked coming over and hugging me. I broke down in her arms holding onto her for dear life. I regret ever breaking up with Alora, she was the love of my life and now we can't even hold a basic conversation. Jillian guided me to one of the chairs as I continued to sob earning strange looks from the rest of them.

"Jazz you have to tell me what's wrong." Jillian implied smoothing the hair out of my face.

"She doesn't love me anymore." I bawled. That most definitely caught her friend's attention.

"I'm so sorry bubs, I know how much you guys used to love each other. But it's been 2 years since you guys broke up." I nodded wiping away my tears with my sleeve.

"I'm gonna go check on Alora." A short girl with straightened dark brown hair announced. The group nodded and she made her way through the double doors.

Alora's POV

I was curled up in my hospital bed when I heard the door open. I turned over to see Avani causing me to smile.

"Hey bebe." She smiled at me. I chuckled and felt my cheeks heat up.

What's happening?

Hi loves! I finally finished this chapter. Um if you don't keep up with my gazillion announcements, I've been struggling with my mental health a little. Nothing out of the ordinary. Moving on, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Um it's kinda messy, I wanted to point out a few things that happened previously in the book that never got addressed so that's why. Also tysm for 44k reads! I love you all so much and I deeply appreciate it! I think that's all I wanted to say, stay beautiful and stay safe -Ary❤️