𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Alora's POV

Right as the time struck 8 o' clock, there was a honk outside. Tayler helped me carry my luggage downstairs as his was already downstairs. We dragged our suitcases to the trunk of the bus and loaded the them in. Tayler and I were the first ones in although everyone from the hype house, that was going on tour, was already on the bus. (Just pretend Payton, Mads, And Nessa are apart of the hype house) I waved at them and everyone waved back aside from Chase. I wasn't bothered to be honest.

Tayler and I made our way over to the second to last row on the left side and parked ourselves there. Everyone else filed onto the bus with their few carry ons.

(Here's the bus overview so you can picture it more and I can write less😁✌️ And excuse my god awful hand writing)

I had my head in Tayler's lap while I looked up at him and he played with my hair. Avani was in front of us quietly humming along to her music and other's just proceeded their conversations. An hour or two in Avani looked back at Tayler and I, and gasped quietly. She quickly snapped her head back the other was and focused her attention on her phone. Not even a minute later my phone vibrated. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw a text from the girls groupchat.

Tour Girlies ❤️☁️💍

Clown Girl🤡

Girls meeting in lounge room NOW!!!👌

We all stood up in sync and walked to the lounge room without saying anything, and the boys just looked at us like we were psychopaths. I ended up sitting in the second seat in on the left side. We all stared at Avani and waited for her to say something.

"Ok first let's start off with the smaller tea." Avani whispered so the boys couldn't hear us. We all nodded in agreement.

"So tell us Charli what's going on between you and Josh?" Avani asked in the same tone.

"We're just friends. We kissed once but both came to the conclusion that it wasn't right." Charlie whispered back.

"Your gonna need to elaborate on how that conversation went." Addison scoffed.

"Well he pulled away and told me that he shouldn't have kissed and I agreed, because I still like Chase and I can't get over him no matter how much I push down the feelings." Charli tried to whisper but her voice cracked a few times.

"I'm sorry babes." I whispered to her.

"It's not your fault he likes you and not me." I gave her an apologetic look.

"Anyways moving on, what's happening between you and Jaden? Are you guys back together or.." Mads sat there shyly.

"No we aren't back together but we did sleep together." She whispered getting quieter. All the girls gasped aside from Avani, Charli and I.

"But I feel like he regrets it. He can barley even look at me and whenever we're talking I feel like he's not listening." Mads elaborated. We all nodded knowingly.

"Ok lastly, What the hell is going on between you and Tayler?!" Avani whisper screamed. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I really like him and I didn't think he liked me back until this morning." I smiled to myself.

" What happened this morning?" All the girls asked in sync and laughing quietly right afterwards.

"So he showed up at the house at like 7 this morning with flowers and gifts. And the flowers were mint green and so were the gift boxes. Which just made me so happy, because he remembered my favorite color. Anyways he gave me this necklace" I fiddled with the necklace pendant, " and he gave me this gorgeous crown, I would show you but Tayler has it right now. And then we kissed and it was a short kiss but It was sweet and memorable and I wish it could last forever." The girls swooned over the story.

"Wait so what developed these feelings?" Nessa asked quietly.

"Well um we uh-" I stuttered before Avani cut me off.

"They kissed the night of the sleepover." Avani whispered to the group.

"I fucking knew it." Charli whispered while have a mini freak out session.

"Wait so you kissed once and you caught feelings?" Dixie implied.

"Well we hung out everyday for the past 3 days." I trailed off. The girls squealed as I rolled my eyes at them.

"So here's the big question." Avani announced.

"Are you guys together?" Avani asked. All the girls were at the edge of their seats.

"No, not officially." I replied.

"Well if he asked you, would you say yes?" Dixie asked.

"In heartbeat. I really like him but I don't want to force anything on him." I whispered back to the group. They all squealed again and I laughed at them quietly. After a little more catching up, and a few apologies and forgivenesses we headed back out to the main area and sat down like nothing happened.

"What'd you guys talk about?" Tayler asked gently caressing my cheek.

"Wouldn't you just love to know?" I smiled. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I shook my head before pecking his lips and curling up against his torso drifting off into a nap.

I posted again! I didn't know I could do that! Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter. Love you all and thank you so much for 8k reads.

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 // 𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara