ℙ𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖

Alora's POV

I groaned in frustration after being woken up by someone shaking me. I looked up to see Ant.

"What?" I groaned. Causing him to chuckle, his dimples indenting in his cheeks and his pearly white teeth flashed.

"We're in Cleveland." He smiled. I sat up and looked out the window to see the pure sunniness. I squinted my eyes and looked away to refrain from burning out my retinas.

"What time is it?" I asked with a tired voice.

"1pm. Now get up sleeping beauty." He chuckled.

"What do you mean? I'm ugly!" I joked. All of the guy's heads snapped to look at me.

"Ok damn sorry." I chuckled putting my hands up in defense. I sighed and turned to Ant.

"I don't wanna get up." I pouted in a baby voice. He smirked and picked me up bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him surprised. He ran out of the now empty bus with me in my arms and I laughed. Once we were in the lobby he set me down and ran back out to god knows where. I walked over to Avani since I was closest to her if you hadn't noticed.

"So you and Anthony?" She smirked. I could tell some of the guys were listening.

"No we're just friends." I giggled.

"Ok so we randomly partnered each of you up, so come up here get your room numbers and room keys." Trent announced. I walked up to trent and grabbed my room number and room key. I didn't bother to check who I was partnered with because I necessarily didn't care unless it was Nick. Although Tayler and I still weren't on talking terms.

I reached the room and unlocked the door revealing an empty master bedroom with one king size bed. I shrugged and plopped onto the couch and began checking my socials. Suddenly the door opened revealing Bryce Hall.

"So you're my roommate." I chuckled.

"I guess." He scratched at the back of his neck.

"Good because we've barely talked like all tour." I smiled. He smiled back. Bryce and I weren't super close but but were close since we lived in the same house. He fell onto the bed and I adjusted myself so I was laying down on the couch and we began catching up on things. After about an hour and a half, we both gat a text from the group chat.

Joshy😴
Who's down to go swimming?

Clown Girl🤡
Meeeee

Addi💖
I

QTee🥰
Me!

Mads🌻
Sure

E-Boi☠️
I'm down

Anfony✌️
^Same

Pay🥀
^

Cha Cha🤪
^^

Nessa💋
^^^

Asshole's Friend😬
^^^^

Nicky💜
^^^^^
Also Alora hun I see you still have a thing for me

Alora
You wish
And yea I'll go

Alora has changed Nicky💜 to Nick Austin🖕

Nick Austin 🖕
Really?

Alora
Yesh

Asshole 😙
I'll go
What abt ur siblings?