𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤

Possible trigger Warning ⚠️

Alora's POV

I woke up to an empty hospital room. Why didn't I die? I wanted to die!

Suddenly the machine next to me began beeping rapidly. It was probably a heart rate monitor. The door flew open revealing a bunch of doctors and nurses.

"Oh my god you're awake!" One if the nurses sighed shocked.

"Unfortunately." I mumbled. I don't think they caught what I said.

"Um where am I?" I asked louder.

"the Cleveland Fairview Hospital" one of them replied. I nodded knowingly.

"What department?" I questioned.

"ICU." Another nurse replied. I nodded again.

"How long have I been here?" I asked confused why it was dark out.

"Four months." Someone stated while I was looking out the window.

"Four months!" I shouted. They all stared at me shocked.

"I- sorry for yelling. It's just I didn't think I'd be here this long, I was supposed to die." I sighed shaking my head.

"You were going to but two of your friends donated enough blood to keep you alive." One of the doctors replied bluntly. The room went silent for a moment as I stared at the wall.

"Which ones?" I asked quietly.

"Um a young lady named Avani Gregg and a young man under the name Jaden Hossler." One of the nurses replied looking at her clip board. Jaden donated blood? After everything I put him through? Why?

"Um is anybody here.... to like um see me?" I asked shyly. One of the doctors grinned.

"You have many people here to see you." He smiled.

"Can I see any of them or am I not allowed to?" I questioned timidly.

"Of course you can, who would you like to see first?" The one with the clip board replied.

"Um who's here?" I asked looking up.

"Nicholas Austin, Chase Hudson, Anthony Reeves, Payton Moormeier, Joshua Richards, Jaden Hossler, Bryce Hall, Tayler Holder, Avani Gregg, Charli D'Amelio, Dixie D'Amelio, Madison Lewis, Nessa Barret, Jillian Faith, Troy Faith, Yalani Faith, Julia Faith, Derick Faith, and Jazzlyn Culp." She read off her clip board. I was stunned by some of the names and how many names there were.

"M-my parents are here?" I stuttered. She nodded and most of the doctors started to leave.

"Would you like to see them?" She smiled. I swallowed hard before nodding lightly.

Third Person

It was 3am, no one was in the waiting room besides the group there for Alora. The nurse walked into the waiting room catching all of their attention.

"She's awake and physically stable." The doctor announced, " she'd like to see Julia and Derick Faith at the moment." The entire group aside from the Alora's parents furrowed their brows in confusion.

Why would she want to see them first? They all mentally asked themselves.

Her parents nodded before standing up and following the nurse. She approached the room and opened the door revealing a weak but nervous Alora.

Hi loves! This is a really short chapter but I was just focused on the time skip pretty much. Um I guess I hope you enjoyed the chapter even tho it was only like 500 words :/ Also my acc now has a theme, huge thanks to bebevani  for the covers, so that's why the cover if different sorry if it bothers you. Oh also some of you got upset that I took Jaden out the book so here he is back in action. I think that's everything I wanted to say. Stay beautiful and stay safe -Ary❤️

(Oh also happy Fourth of July, if I was going by actual time today would be Alora's birthday lol)