𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖

Alora's POV

Once we were seated  I opened up my menu and flipped to the drinks. After a few minutes of small talk and menu flipping a waitress came over to our table.

"Hi I'm Vennesa, I'll be your waitress this afternoon. Have u decided on drinks yet?" She asked biting her lip looking me up and down. I decided to pretend like I didn't notice.

"Um yea I'll have an iced tea." I announced looking up smiling, then shifting my gaze towardsNick.

"I'll have a Diet Coke." Nick stated plainly. She nodded looking me over one last time before turning and walking away. 

"You definitely saw that right?" I asked Nick with both confusion and curiosity in my voice.

"Yea now I'm kinda jealous, you got guys and girls checking you out." He chuckled. I smiled and gently hit his leg under his table.

"Shut up you idiot." I giggled. Nick put his hands up in defense.

"Ok ok fine." He laughed, just as Vanessa approached our table again with drinks this time.

"Have you decided on your dishes?" She asked smiling at me.

"Sure I'll have the Fettuccine Alfredo with lactose substitute." I said looking up from my menu and closing it. 

"I'll have the same but no lactose substitute." Nick replied closing his menu and handing both of our menus to Vennesa.

"Ok, your food will be out shortly." She once again smiled at me. Once she was far from our table I looked over at Nick who seemed tense.

"Are you actually mad?" I scoffed.

"Of course I'm mad, the girl I like is being hit on by our waitress." He sighed crossing his arms.

"Awww Nicky has a crush on me." I giggled in a baby voice earning an eye roll from him. Vennesa came over with our plates and placed them in front of us.

"Enjoy your meal." She said and smirked devishly. I furrowed my brows as she walked away. I shrugged and focused my attention back on Nick who was now mad.

"Don't worry Nicky the only person u have to worry about is Josh." I scoffed before taking a bite of my food.

"Why would I have to worry about Josh?" He asked. My eyes widened and darted away from his, "what happened with Josh?" He questioned causing me to swallow hard.

"He um he," I stuttered, "He k-kissed me." Nick's expression switched to rage as he dropped his fork back into the plate.

"When?" He asked sternly.

"After you dropped me off yesterday." Nick stood from his seat and walked to the door. I knew exactly where this was going. I sighed and pulled out my phone to order an Uber, then walked over to the counter where Vanessa stood.

"I see your date ditched you." She remarked with a smirk.

"Yeah." I sighed, "Anyways thank you for the food." I placed a 100 dollar bill on the counter and walked out after receiving a notification that my Uber was here. I slid into the backseat of the Uber and showed the driver the location. While we drove my phone started to erupt with notifications, but I decided not to look at them. As we were pulling up to the house I got annoyed by the notifications so decided to look at them. My eyes widened as I read the texts from Jaden.

Rockstar🎸
Where tf are you?
Nick's beating up Josh!
Are you ok?
Plz respond
What happened?
Did Josh kiss u?
Why is Nick saying Josh kissed u?
Alora?

The car pulled up to the house allowing me to exit the car. I sprinted to the backyard and jumped over the gate. I guess all those years of track paid off. I turn around the corner of the house to see Nick on top of Josh punching repeatedly, and Josh's face bruised and bloody.

"Josh!" I gasped causing everyone to look at me aside from the two boys in battle for an unknown reason.