ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Josh's POV

I felt bad that she left on bad terms, but all she had to do was change her damn shirt. I guess I was just jealous because I like her. And I don't want anyone else looking at her the way I do. Call me selfish but, I want her all to myself.

I walk back over to the boys and sit down in my previous spot.

"What's up?" Anthony asks still staring at his phone.

"Nothing I guess." I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"Ok really what's up?" He asks again now concerned.

"I don't know, I guess I just feel bad for getting so upset." I explained.

"Yeah, why did you get so upset?" Anthony asks almost anxiously.

"Can I tell you somewhere else?" Anthony nods and we head upstairs, entering the first room we see, which just so happens to be Alora's.

"So what is it?" Anthony asked breaking the silence.

"I um have a crush on Alora." I mumbled causing Anthony's eyes to widened.

"You're joking." He scoffed.

"No, why would I joke about that?" I reply with knotted brows.

"This bullshit!" Anthony whisper yelled.

"What the hell Anthony? Why the fuck are you so triggered?"

"Cause I like her too, idiot." He huffed. We stood there in silence, then soon realized we were in her room causing Anthony to storm out. As I was about to leave, I heard a car pull up outside. I looked out the window to see Nick leaning in.

"What the fuck Nick she's mine!"I growled in rage, before heading downstairs. I sat down on the couch in my old spot, turning on my phone acting like I had been sat there the whole time. The door unlocked and Alora had a smile plastered onto her face. I hated how happy he made her. I wanted to be the one who made her happy.

"Hey guys." She greeted walking past us, and up the stairs to her room. Once I heard her door close, I made the decision to go upstairs as well. Once I reached the second floor, I opened her door closing it behind me. Alora didn't seem to pay any mind. I walked behind her gripping her waist and turning her around to face me. I looked deeply into her eyes, slightly looking down because she wasn't too short but still shorter then me. I don't know what came over me, but before I knew it my lips were on hers. She didn't kiss back or pull away she just stood there in shock, almost as if she had no emotion. I pulled away and glanced at her seeing her stare blankly at my chest. Eventually I let go of her waist and left the room as it had now became awkward.

Alora's POV

I didn't know how to feel, but I also knew how I felt. I didn't like Josh. Not like that, anyway. It felt wrong to kiss him. I walked over to my bed shaking my head in disappointment. I laid on my back staring up at the ceiling, confused. I just laid there like that for the rest of the day. Not bothering to take off my makeup, or answer my phone. I eventually drifted off to sleep still thinking about the kiss. How long has he liked me?

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing.

Incoming Call From:

Nicky🧸💘

Answer    Decline

"Hey Nick" I chirped.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"I tried calling u last night but u didn't answer." Nick continued.

"Yea, sorry I fell asleep due to drama from the boys" I jokingly scoffed, partially hiding the truth.

"Care to shoot?" Nick questioned.

"Just the usual boys having girl problems" I replied dismissively while chuckling slightly.

"Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me today?" Nick asked timidly.

"I would love too." I smiled although he couldn't see.

"ok I'll pick u up in about 2 hours?" Nick offered.

"Yeah, okay see u then Nicky" I teased.

"Ok bye." He concludes with a chuckle.

Call Ended

I let out a sigh of relief before making my way to the bathroom, to wipe off my smudged makeup from the night before. I start a shower and strip of my clothes from yesterday. I step in and let the water run over my smooth skin before beginning to cleanse my body. After I dry off I walk over to my closet, in need of an outfit. I decided upon this:

I slide on my white Air Force one's before grabbing a beige purse, putting my phone and wallet in

I slide on my white Air Force one's before grabbing a beige purse, putting my phone and wallet in. Having only 20 minutes left I run to the bathroom and apply just enough makeup to make myself look presentable. Once I finish I make my way down stairs, receiving a text as I reach the bottom.

Nicky💜
I'm here

Alora💜
Ok I'll be right out

"See you later guys." I announce making all of their heads lifted up.

"Where are you going?" Griffin asked in a teasing way.

"On a date." I blushed. He flashed a smile before returning his attention back to his phone. And with that I walked out to Nick's car.

Josh's POV

"Damn it." We all huffed as the door closed, aside from Griffin.

"Hold on what?" I question looking at Bryce and Jaden. Their eyes widened at my reaction.

"Oh my god." I paused, "you like her too."