𝕀'𝕞 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪

Recap:

He pressed his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes deeply before pressing his lips against mine. That was more than I could ever imagine let alone describe. We pulled away only to reconnect our lips.

"What the fuck?!"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jaden and I pull apart and turn to see Chase standing there in shock. Chase's face was filled with anger and hurt. I look at Jaden who's looking down awkwardly. Chase looks in-between the both of us in silence until Jaden speaks up.

"I think I should go." Jaden announces. I look at him disappointed not wanting him to leave. Chase rolls his eyes as Jaden leaves. Chase walks over to me his expression instantly changing to sorrow.

"Hey baby." He says grabbing my hand but I snatch it away.

"What the hell did you just call me?" I ask anger filling my voice but not raised. I hate raising my voice.

"What do you mean baby?" Chase asked with a confused look on his face. Is this mother fucker delusional?

"I'm not your fucking baby." I state and roll my eyes.

"But don't you want to be?" He say grabbing my hand but I once again snatch it away.

"No." I reply folding my arms.

"Is i because of Jaden?" He pauses waiting for my response that never comes.

"What does he have that I don't?! What's better about him than me? I can change! I'll change for you. I'll be whoever you want me to be." He says slightly raising his voice.

"I want you to be you, and be my best friend and respect whatever decision I make." I sigh.

"That's not enough. Will I ever be enough for you?" Chase asks.

"You already are but I don't like you in that way." He rolls his eyes with a huff before storming out. I soon hear yelling a little ways down the hall.

"Go in there and take her since she only loves you! What the fuck did you do to deserve her?" I hear chase yell.

"You're with Alora?! You just broke up with Mads!" Josh yells to Jaden I suppose.

"Yea and you kissed her a day after you broke up with Nessa knowing how everyone felt about her and knowing that she was just with Nick!" Jaden retorts.

"Don't bring Nick or Nessa into this." Josh huffs. Just then my listening was interrupted by the door opening. I see Anthony walk in and sit down. We stare at each other for a few moments before he averts his gaze and sighs.

"I have to tell you something."