ℙ𝕚𝕖𝕣

Jillian's POV

After the sit down, we all ended up going to the pier. I guess they had planned to go before tour started. We were walking around sometimes stopping to play games, go on rides, make tik toks, or take photos. I noticed how close Tayler and Alora were. He bought her ice cream, won prizes for her, and sat with her during every ride. Although Alora didn't seem that into it. I also noticed how pained the boys seemed. Especially Anthony.

Tayler was now talking to Addison, finally giving me a chance to talk with my sister. I made my way over to Alora from beside Anthony.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey Jil. What's up?"

"Nothing much. I was just gonna ask about something." I implied.

"Shoot." She stated guiding us over to the bench.

"What's up with you and Tayler?" I smirked.

"I don't even know. He likes me and I sorta like him bu-" I cut her off.

"What do you mean sorta?"

"I just don't feel the sparks anymore." She sighed.

"So you think maybe those sparks went somewhere else?" I quizzed.

"What are you suggesting." She squinted her eyes at me. Suddenly my phone rang. I took it out my pocket to see Troy's name appearing across my screen.

"Sorry I have to take this." I said before walking off.

Alora's POV

Jillian walked off leaving me sat on the bench trying to understand what she meant. I was interrupted by Tayler appearing in front of me.

"Hey can we talk." He asked. I nodded and stood up. He interlaced our hands and guided me to the end of the dock.

"What's Up?" I asked leaning on the railing.

"I need to ask you something." He stuttered nervously. I just stared back at him with a confused expression.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He blurted out. I was taken back. I know I should say 'yes' but everything in my body is telling me 'no'.

"Alora say something." Tayler pleaded.

"I- I can't." I replied choking on my words.

"Why not?" Tayler asked stepping towards me and taking my hands.

"I just can't be with you Tayler. I'm sorry." I said before walking off, tears streaming down my face. I couldn't decided if I had made the right decision or the worst decision of my life.

Jillian's POV

"Hey Troy." I greeted.

"Hey..." he trailed off.

"What's going on?"

"Um I just wanted to tell you that uh our location of where we're staying has changed." He stuttered.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Jess and I broke up so we're staying at a hotel." He stated.

"Damn can't keep a girlfriend for shit." I laughed.

"Shut up, you've only ever had one boyfriend." He sneered.

"Which lasted longer then all of your relationships combined." I pointed out. I could hear him scowl from the other side of the phone.

"Whatever, I'll text you the address." He huffed before hanging up. I shrugged and stuffed my phone into my pocket. I looked around trying to spot familiar faces. I found Avani and made my way over to her.

"Hey." I said from behind her causing her to slightly jump revealing Payton who was in front of her. I raised a brow at them.

"Oh no, no, nothing's happening here. Been there done that." Avani laughed. I looked over at Payton who immediately looked down blushing.

"So what are you guys talking about?" I asked making conversation. From the gap between Payton and Avani, I saw Anthony run up to Alora who collapsed into his arms. I knew something was wrong. I knotted my brows staring in their direction.

"Jillian are you ok?" Avani asked.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said pushing past them towards Alora.

**Flashback to almost 1 year ago**

I was talking to my friends Jazzlyn and Riley when I saw Troy run up to Alora. She collapsed into his arms causing a wave of concern to run over me. I push past Riley and Jaz and made my way to Alora.

"Alora what's wrong?" I asked worried, pulling her out of Troy's arms and cupping her face.

"They kicked me out." She sobbed. My face fell. I let go of the sides of her face as the thought of not being able to see my sister ran throughout my mind.

**End of Flashback**

"Alora, what's wrong?" I questioned pulling her out of Anthony's arms and cupping her face like I did back then. We were no longer the same height, she was definitely at least 4-5 inches taller than me.

"I broke his heart." She sobbed. Another thing about Alora, she's very sensitive.

"It's ok." I said sitting her down, knowing exactly who she was talking about.

"No it's not! He doesn't deserve to be hurt."

"Everybody gets hurt, it's apart of life. He'll have to learn to deal with it and recover from it." I explained. She laid her head on my shoulder and I petted her hair to comfort her. I looked up at Anthony who just stood there. I patted the spot next me signaling for him to sit down.

"How are you so good with her?" He asked while sitting down.

"She's my sister." I replied.

"Yea but she's so shy and quiet but also open and easy to hurt." He explained. I looked down at the ground thinking back to that day.

"I'm gonna call an Uber." I said while getting up and pushing the now sleeping Alora over to Anthony.

"Uh Hey Ant?" He looked up at me.

"Where are you guys headed so I can order you an Uber?"

"The East Hampton hotel." I furrowed my brows.

"What?" He asked seeing my face expression.

"I'm headed there too."

"I thought you were staying at your brother's girlfriend's house?" Anthony implied.

"They broke up." I shrugged.

"Well then we'll just share an Uber." I nodded in response. Soon enough, the Uber pulled up and Anthony, Alora, and I got in. The drive to the hotel was comfortably silent. Once we arrived I got out first to help with doors since Anthony was carrying Alora. He handed me his room key so I could unlock the door. I pushed open the door revealing a sunlit room and someone sitting in the corner by the window. Anthony laid Alora down on the couch then sat down in the other.

"Back so soon." The person in the corner spoke.

"What do you want Jaden?" Anthony scowled. What's Jaden doing here all by himself? He spun around revealing his bruised and cut up face.

"Oh my god." I gasped quietly.

"I see you brought a friend." Jaden stated.

"Don't even think about it Jaden." Anthony growled in anger. What's happening?

"Don't mind me, I'm leaving soon anyways since you all got me kicked off the tour." He scoffed. Hold on what?!

I apologize to everyone who wanted Tayler and Alora to be endgame. Please don't hate me for it. Also sorry to the Jaden fans, Jaden is going bye bye. I'm feeling this chapter will upset a lot of people or maybe it won't. Anyways I hoped you in some way enjoyed the chapter. Have a great day/night.